Search results

1. sv650

2008 Suzuki SV650 track bike - $2000

My 2008 SV650 is up for sale. Has all track bodywork so no lights, etc are on it. I have a clean title though. Bike has 28k miles and runs great. Located in Medford, NJ. The good: - Ohlins double clicker rear - Racetech fork internals, 0.95 springs + gold valve emulators. (Set up for ~180lb...
  2. sv650

Where to buy leathers and boots black friday

revzilla.com is usually my go-to. Bonus if you're in the Philadelphia area is that you can go try stuff on.
  3. sv650

Barber!

Still got room for one more? If so, sign up me and my bike!
  4. sv650

Announcement About NJMP Lightning October 3 & 4

I was wondering about that. Last time I ran lightning after rain there was water running across at T7 all day long. Probably going to be almost flooded with all this rain. I won't make it Monday, hope everyone that does has a blast though!
  5. sv650

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Womp womp womp. Oh well, next year! I was second guessing the temperatures anyhow.
  6. sv650

NJMP 10/3-10/5

I am in a state of emergency, I need some laps at NJMP before winter! :squid:
  7. sv650

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Yeah they don't know what they're talking about. I just checked the radar, it's definitely hitting the coast of France on Friday afternoon. They just had a little mix up about continents, we're good to go.
  8. sv650

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

Haha yeah I always have to look at the swingarm to recognize another SV since so many of them have GSXR front ends, random bodywork, or some other frankenstein parts.
  9. sv650

NJMP 10/3-10/5

I'm planning on at least Sat/Sun, gonna try to get off work for Monday. Should be fun!
  10. sv650

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

This weekend was a blast! Had my GoPro on for a bit on Sunday afternoon, recorded 2 sessions of SV on SV action with you and Steve and a third chasing a group of not sure who:
  11. sv650

2nd gen sv650 front wheel + q3

Ok cool, see you there
  12. sv650

2nd gen sv650 front wheel + q3

Anyone have use for a bent rim + q3? If so it's yours for free, delivered to N2 events at NCBike, Summit, or NJMP
  13. sv650

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

I ordered a spare set of knee pucks for this event, I'm ready for some sweepers!
  14. sv650

TB Labor Day?

I'll be there Monday morning, gonna be fun!
  15. sv650

Pitt Full 29/30 August 2015 Thanks N2!!!

Some good wheelie pics here: https://www.facebook.com/DerekDayPhotography?fref=ts Had a good weekend even with my crash Saturday morning, thanks to everyone for helping me find parts to get it back on the track only a few hours later!
  16. sv650

RoadGear gloves

Saw a 51% discount on these gloves http://roadgear.com/gp-pro-p-402.html I'm running a pair of Held EVO Thrux gloves now, but they're falling apart and not sure if they'll make it through the season. I'm guessing they're fairly low quality gloves, but wondering if anyone has them, or knows...
  17. sv650

Pitt Race Roll Call - Aug 28/29

Gates are open all night, I usually don't get there until about midnight on Friday night.
  18. sv650

Haha, it will be there along with my safety wired bike :D
  19. sv650

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. The full course is FUN :squid: