Search results

1. Jester

Trailer Tales

Wow glad to hear it turned out ok for you Jack. Thanks for everything this past weekend!
  2. Jester

forgot my yeti cooler pittrace Rworld N2 7-10-23

I did not see anything over there or hear of anything being turned in. I will shoot a txt to the Yamaha guys and see if they grabbed it.
  3. Jester

Lookin' for CR "TOM ?" who was chatting with me and my 18 year old dog at Summit on the 1st of May?

I sent him a txt. Should be getting back to you soon.
  4. Jester

NC Bike thoughts?

If you have something good to say I suppose that is a conversation to have with Ron. I am glad you had a great weekend and I am already looking forward to the next.
  5. Jester

This mean we get more Summit Main days?

Thanks for braving the cold temps yesterday. I personally had an absolute blast at Summit, I love that place.
  6. Jester

Nelson's Ledges 2023

At this point I don't think that there will be any Nelsons on the schedule for 2023 but I hope it changes. I believe WERA and Fasttrax will be there this season, and I will probably be out there at some point with both organizations. I love riding at that place!
  7. Jester

Merry Christmas to the N2 Tribe

Merry Christmas
  8. Jester

New to N2 - from Ohio

You must be in Crestview district then, we are as well. Ya that would be great!
  9. Jester

New to N2 - from Ohio

Columbiana you say? I live in Leetonia and grew up in Columbiana. What a small world.
  10. Jester

Summit Main Air Fence

Do me a favor and PM me your name so that I can let them know at the front gate that you are going to be helping out.
  11. Jester

Summit Main Air Fence

We would appreciate anyone that is able to help lay out some air fence this coming weekend at Summit. Thursday evening we are going to put out all of the dogboxes and also inflatable air fence so there is a decent amount of work that needs to be done. Those of you that are able to help out...
  12. Jester

September Summit Main - 9/9 or 9/12?

We have a normal track day on the 9th. WERA sprint races will be held on the 10-11 and then on the 12 there is a Yamaha dealer day.
  13. Jester

Summit Sep 12th?

There will be a Street group, Novice and then Intermediate. You can sign up for whatever group you like and the dealers manage the registration process. If you are normally an A rider with N2 you can sign up for I group however keep in mind the day isn't a typical track day and these events are...
  14. Jester

Tire vendor at CMP 6/10?

Shoot an email to Support@n2td.org
  15. Jester

Tire vendor at CMP 6/10?

I believe that would typically be Stickboy? But since it is a race weekend there should be different vendors from varying brands.
  16. Jester

Nelson ledges last weekend!!! (June4-5)

Thank you for the feedback, I think we all had a great time out there last weekend!
  17. Jester

Used Tech Air Race Vest $700 Size Large

I might just buy this to have at that price.
  18. Jester

3 tracks 3 bikes; what do you choose?

Monza V4r Road America S1krr Portimao S1krr
  19. Jester

CRs at Summit Main Monday 5.3

I think Ron Jenkins was working with you for a session as well. You had the VFR?
  20. Jester

Anything to prep for race school

The only way to lose the mock race is to crash in it. You don't need to bring anything special, class will be held down at the building with the bathrooms. I would bring a bicycle or pit bike with you for transportation or just pit close to that area.