Search results

1. vonstallin

Vonstallin: Rolling Rolling Rolling...keep those tires Rolling....

I can't wait fellas.....can't wait..... forecast says snow on my birthday the 25th :(
  2. vonstallin

way too much snow this season....the only good part is that is snows...then melts 2 days later...
  3. vonstallin

i guess there collecter items now!

I heard the new colors for the new stickers are posted somewhere...anyone have pics?
  4. vonstallin

with the change up.....maybe i should say Hey....im new to N2 lol
  5. vonstallin

Facebook Luvin...

like also....
  6. vonstallin

Wow!

I hope..... Im not mistaken for a "CR" since this is my colors for the last 9 years HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH can't wait to meet up with you guys again...
  7. vonstallin

2009-present Yamaha R1 thoughts

True.... I checked out Ben Spies R1 and was shocked to see how much they chopped and welded the neck and frame area.... Riders discount did a R1 Pro build and they also chopped and build up the frame...
  8. vonstallin

3-29/30-2014: New Summit Point Jefferson Status ?

I'm actually glad its been pushed back....my pockets tightened up and trying to make the March date would have been close.... glad to see things turned around...
  9. vonstallin

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Good shit...... Wish there were a few summit Main weekend rounds...... I know...I know..... let me hush it up...
  10. vonstallin

lol this is a street bike.... stock..to me it feels great as a track bike....as a street bike the throttle have a weird feel... so.
  11. vonstallin

New organization

good to see the essence of nesba going on at least.
  12. vonstallin

3-29/30-2014: New Summit Point Jefferson Status ?

I know allot is going on, and allot of un-certainty as far as NESBA currently. I'm gearing up and pre-paring for the Nesba New Summit Point Jefferson 1.8 mile TD on 3-29 and 3-30. I was not sure if the issues going on now was NESBA SE or the entire club. Just wanted to know if anyone else was...
  13. vonstallin

New Jefferson circuit map anyone ??

Any Updates to the track? Meaning any more pictures? Videos other than the mustang riding around it? Curbing put in ? I wonder if I can run up and take a look this weekend...
  14. vonstallin

The R1....2011 SE Performance/Mechanical/Electrical • Bazzaz Traction Control, Fuel Controller, and Quick Shifter (Custom created TC map) • Flashed ECU with all restrictions lifted, and fan on at 205 degrees. (have separate list of mods) • Air pump blocked off (for accurate Dyno tune) •...
  15. vonstallin

I think the biggest difference between the cross plane inline and most regular inline is the off throttle feel.... (2011 R1) Ive been working and tuning this bike to make it feel smooth on and off throttle and I have it almost where it needs to be. Basically when you are at a good clip of speed...
  16. vonstallin

I hope to see allot of you guys again this season.... still riding and racing just missed 2013 because of ACL/MCL operation to th knee, but I am trying to make NESBA my top TD org again... Started with you guys in 2005....and hope to keep it rolling.
  17. vonstallin

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

What do you have to do if you buy someones day from them? How do that work? just wondering.