Search results

1. W

Armour Bodies on Sale (limited kits, limited time!)

BUMP! Don't miss out ont his great deal - offer ends December 24th! Remember, this is only on a limited number of certain kits, so check out the link below to see if the one you need is on sale: http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=ABFC
  2. W

Armour Bodies on Sale (limited kits, limited time!)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Woodcraft is running a factory clearance of Armour Bodies from now until Christmas - get $100 off regular retail price AND free shipping on a limited supply of select kits (full kits only). Supply is extremely limited, so place your order today and get a...
  3. W

Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

Good stuff.....
  4. W

MV F3 Bodywork

Now in stock....photos coming soon!
  5. W

zx6r fitment issues

Took a look- sent PM. We'll be sure you're taken care of.
  6. W

Nice looking R6.
  7. W

Heat Shield

If anyone has ever had an issue with a pipe that sits too close (or possibly on) your bodywork, we have a great solution for you. After hunting far and wide, we found what we consider to be the best heat shield material anywhere. This stuff is multi-layered and can withstand direct heat up to...
  8. W

The part that you are looking at is 100% hidden....so if you decide to paint it the color will not matter at all. Most people leave them in primer.
  9. W

ZX10 Stuff If you shoot an email to info@woodcraft-cfm.com we'd be happy to help. The superbike kits on those bikes have a separate seat pan that sits on the subframe and provides support for the tail. If you send us photos of this part on your bike we'll be happy to let you know if you've...
  10. W

Looks really good - thanks for the post!
  11. W

Armour Bodies Sale - Limited Time Only!

Andrew Swenson is exactly who I was going to suggest for you. Best of luck!
  12. W

Bump for a reminder to order your kit now! The sale ends Friday - all orders placed by end of business (5PM Eastern Time) Friday 3/15 will have the sale price honored.
  13. W

Over the past several years Armour Bodies has made a number of upgrades to this product (things like better primer, carbon/kevlar reinforcement, etc...) that have all come at no extra cost. With the increase in the price of just about everything when fuel prices rose a few years ago, Armour...
  14. W

From now until March 15th, enjoy special pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork. 2013 pricing on most kits has risen - place your order now to receive special, extended 2012 pricing of $649.99 for most SuperSport kits and $699.99 for most SuperBike kits (some exclusions apply). We have continued...
  15. W

03 R6 upper fairing fitment problem

I saw your post and asked the guys from Armour Bodies.....the fiberglass is designed to go over the ram air ducts.....Armour Bodies told me to have to simply expand the inlet a bit with your hand and push it on there with some force, it's supposed to be a tight fit.
  16. W

Partial Bodywork kit for Twin and Single Cylinder Bikes

I wish we could sell bodywork for that low of a price, but if you saw how much work goes into each set you would understand. These guys spend more time on the details than anyone else in the industry..... We can certainly extend the NESBA discount to you whenever you are ready!
  17. W

Need glove recommendation

I will add another vote for Helds, and for good measure add in a vote for Heroics. My husband loved his Helds (although he didn't wash them often enough and his hands sweat through them in just over a season) and I am enamored with my Heroics, which I picked up this year.
  18. W

New kits for older bikes (FZR400/600)

Armour Bodies does not, however, you can check out Air Tech. They have a great selection for older machines. http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/yamaz/FZR10001987-88.html
  19. W

Partial Bodywork kit for Twin and Single Cylinder Bikes

We've got a call coming your way today