Search results

1. FZ1guy

Membership question

Most of my track days are in the southeast, and I try to do at least one a month, and usually with my son. We would like to ride with N2 when they are at TGPR, Roebling, or R-A. Is it mandatory that we purchase membership before we can ride with N2? That adds a good sized expense if we only have...
  2. FZ1guy

Feeler: Trade my SV650 for your DL650 or FZ1

Just seeing if there is any interest. I have a 2006 SV650 with 9100 miles in excellent condition. Traxxion Dynamics forks and Penske shocks, plus a few other minor goodies. Never been on the track, adult street ridden only. Looking for a similar condition DL650 (V-Strom) or FZ-6 in similar...
  3. FZ1guy

Bondo and a rattle can - New Track bike!

Fixed up the cosmetic stuff - everything else seems to be in great shape. Taking it to Barber this weekend. Can't wait!
  4. FZ1guy

1976 Jeep CJ-5 must sell fast and cheap - Pictures

SOLD!!! 304 V-8 3 speed New clutch Good Goodrich All Terrain T/A tires Soft top & Bikini Top in very good condition 2 sets of soft doors Extra set of white spoke wheels New MSD ignition New Painless wiring harness Custon dash with new gauges - All work Seat covers are rough. I buy a new set of...