Search results

1. physicistkev

Motorcycle dolly

I have a motorcycle dolly that make storing your bike in a garage easy. Put your bike on it and roll it around like your playing Tetris. Since I sold my track bike, this thing has to find a new home. I'm in the Northern VA area, north of Dulles airport. Ping me for more pictures
  2. physicistkev

2007 GSXR 750 for sale

This is a 2007 GSXR 750 (K7) for sale. The details: 2 sets of bodywork, including 2 tanks and 2 fuel pumps -current set has had repairs -second set is rashed, but can be used as is -both tanks have some dents, but don’t leak and have no affect on rider surfaces 2 sets of wheels, with 2 sets of...
  3. physicistkev

6x10 V-nose enclosed trailer

washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tro/d/sterling-6x10-nose-enclosed-trailer/6993484631.html
  4. physicistkev

Trailer top cleaning!

Does anyone need the top of their trailer cleaned? I'll be back in the business this spring. :D The shoulder is finally back to 100% It only took a year. On a serious note, anyone selling an enclosed trailer, 5x10 to 6x12? Single or dual axle. Or can anyone recommend a brand or place to...
  5. physicistkev

Barber videos

So, its that time again. Another installment of track videos by your favorite track rider/video taker... guy. Videos are still processing and being uploaded. I will update the links as I finish them. Saturday November 26, 2016 Advanced Session 3 Saturday November 26, 2016 Advanced Session...
  6. physicistkev

Bike transport to NJMP/Markbuilt

Looking to see if I can get someone to haul an injured 2007 GSXR 750 from the Northern VA area to Markbuilt or NJMP. Can be anytime to Markbuilt or to NJMP for the 5/2 event or 5/7-8 weekend. Just trying to get it there before I can actually take a trip. I have a Pitbull TRS, so if you have...
  7. physicistkev

2007 GSXR 750 starts, but doesn't run

This is a good one. After sitting for a few months I started the bike and got it out of the garage. It ran rough, almost like being out of fuel. Turned the bike off and opened the tank up. Looks like it's out of fuel. Put a little over a gallon in and tried to start. Engine fires for a...
  8. physicistkev

Bunch of stuff, tires, boots, leathers...going to VIR on Friday

Pit Bull front stand. Old school lift model. $10 Technik Leathers, black, perforated, size 52/62 (6' 1" @210lbs), little rashed but in decent shape $100 Sidi boots, well worn but still usable. $10 Dunlop slicks US NTEC, 120/70 (KR448), 190/55(KR449), used for 2 days, plenty of life left...
  9. physicistkev

Physicistkev's video extravaganza, Summit May 8, Advanced group

Well, since I'm back in the saddle again, here come the vids. Here is all of the Advanced Sessions for Friday May 8th. Session 1 Session 2 Session 3 Session 4 Session 5 Session 6 Session 7 Not ll of the videos may be done processing until later tonight, but it shouldn't be long.
  10. physicistkev

Summit Main 5-8 roll call

Just got back from NJMP and the wrists and hands are great. Weather looks good. Who's in?
  11. physicistkev

Pit bull front stand, old style

I have an old Pitbull front stand. $20 takes it. I'm in Northern VA.
  12. physicistkev

So, I did something dumb.

So, I wanted to get some work done on the bike before the season. Makbilt came recommended from several people in the past and I got some trackside support from them last year. It went well so I figured I would get them to give some love to the used Penske shock I got and work over the front...
  13. physicistkev

Any MARRC riders/members out there?

Looking to do the MARRC day on Aug 22, possibly race school. Wondering if anyone has experience? I am looking to see what challenges I will have since I have to start in Intermediate. Rules are rules, and I'm OK with that, but should I look for a bump asap or is the pace pretty good? Any...
  14. physicistkev

Summit 5/9 A crash

Myself and the other rider are ok. No real injuries, just bumps and bruises. Other rider had a mechanical issue, so the crash wasn't due to aggressive passing, bone headed maneuver or anything of that nature. The other rider feels terrible and has apologized, which is all I could ask for. I...
  15. physicistkev

2007 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L V6

I have a buddy who just moved back to AZ and he is looking to sell rather than ship this truck. It's in great shape and would make a great small truck to get your gear to and from the track. It's not going to tow a 20 foot trailer, but it will tow a single or twin bike rig. Tow capacity is...
  16. physicistkev

07 GSXR 750 Bodywork set for sale

I have a complete set of bodywork for an 07 GSXR 750 for sale. This includes the following Gas Tank (no fuel pump) Gas tank front cover Gas tank side covers (right side has a broken tab) Front fender Upper Lower Tail Tail lower fender insert The bodywork is from armor bodies (decal inside the...
  17. physicistkev

So, uh the schedule has been posted

It's odd though. Using the main page to look at track dates still shows the 2013 schedule, but from my account I can sign up for dates. So it looks like game on!!!!
  18. physicistkev

Lighttech chain adjusters and lifters.. any experience

The left side swingarm spool was elegantly removed by a previous owner. I have found this rather annoying as the perfect place to use a generic PitBull stand is right where the spool mounts are. Rather than have to take my bike to a welder and then drill and tap a new spool mount, I found the...
  19. physicistkev

NJMP vids in MA forum

I found some NJMP vids I had never processed or posted. So here you go. I twas from the first ever NESBA Endurance day. Link
  20. physicistkev

From the archives, long lost footage NJMP first ever Endurance day

How does he do it? He doesn't even own a bike any more… or ridden since November of 2012. It's amazing, even in January I can post new video ;) I was going through my collection of track vids and found that I never processed or posted video from the first ever NESBA Endurance day...