Search results

1. K

carrozzeria 17 wheels

Hey, do you still have these?
  2. K

What tires are sold at NESBA Track Days now?

Thanks! Will decide today whether I want to mount them before coming down or get some there.
  3. K

What tires are sold at NESBA Track Days now?

Hey, was searching around a little, trying to figure out what tires are sold at the track tehse days. Will be at Barber in a few weeks, need to figure out my tire strategy :) Thanks, Kurt
  4. K

Rumored death at Atlanta

My condolences to friends and family. pretty shocking news.
  5. K

2007 GSXR750 Track Bike

Link in your post didn't work. This one should. http://mad-ducati.com/GalleryShowTNNew.php?GalleryId=779 "http://mad-ducati.com/GalleryShowTNNew.php?GalleryId=779"
  6. K

disappointed in Alpine Stars gloves

I know many folks seem to have good luck with A*, I didn't. Although, they didn't wear through in the 1 crash in them, they didn't hold up as well as others I'd worn previously. I pretty much only wear HELD gloves now, they're pretty awesome! Kurt
  7. K

FS: '04 CBR1000RR w/ extras

Bump - Nice bike, good dude. Somebody buy this thing!
  8. K

Injured and selling 07 600RR

Congrats on the sale! Sorry we couldn't ever sync up, seemed like a good deal.
  9. K

FS: '04 CBR1000RR w/ extras

Bummer you're selling it! Nice bike... You'll miss getting out there as soon as it's gone!
  10. K

Injured and selling 07 600RR

Dude, check your PM and call me. In Cary, would like to set a time to check it out and pick it up!
  11. K

parting out an 05 cbr 1000rr.

Do you have the motor for it? If so, how many miles on it? Is it in good condition? How much would you be asking? Kurt
  12. K

WTS: Miller Motorsports Park Full Course 8/30 8/31

SOLD, thanks for looking!!!
  13. K

Price drop, $400 for the two days! Hey, that's $180 savings to you! If anyone's interested let me know.
  14. K

I'm registered for the A group on 8/30 and 8/31 Full Course at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, UT. The event is run by keigwin.com. A family illness is preventing my travel. If anyone's interested, please call me at 919-630-9034 or email at khamlin@nc.rr.com. Each day was $290 ($580 total...