Search results

1. Nexus

1 piece track suit, Sidi Boots, AGV helmet, A* armour

Selling more of my track related gear... Komodo Racing Safety First Racing replica 1 piece race suit (used 1 summer - size 44) I'm 5'-10" 165lbs for reference. It is/was the top of the line Komodo 1 piece when it was released. Same style suit that Safety First Racing was running with Bobby...
  2. Nexus

2008 Yamaha R6 street or track (Chicago, IL)

2008 Yamaha YZFR6 I believe the mileage is 7000ish. It's stored without the battery so I have to double check. As it sits now the bike is more track ready than street. Clean title in my name. I'm willing to sell it as it sits or I can put it back to full street trim. I picked the bike up...
  3. Nexus

WTB: 08+ Yamaha R6 track bits

Going to buy new, but thought I would post in case anyone is looking to unload parts at seasons end. Race bodywork rearsets steering damper Ideally looking for gear in good to excellent condition. Not looking to buy cheaper beat up stuff, otherwise I'll just buy new. Thanks. possibly tire...
  4. Nexus

WTB 06/07 GSXR 600 Race Parts

Looking for the following parts to upgrade my track day bike. Dynojet PC3 and or quick-shifter Penske/Ohlins shock rearsets etc...
  5. Nexus

Wanted: 06/07 GSXR600 hop ups...

If my bike doesn't sell I just plan to upgrade it. Since it is the end of the season I see a lot of parts out and things for sale. Just thought I would make a post for myself... Wanted: Penske/Ohlins shock Dynojet PC3 Dynojet quickshifter rearsets and whatever else might make me look faster...
  6. Nexus

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 - track only

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 This was built specifically for me by Kevin at Safety First Racing the fall/winter of 2009/2010. The engine was rebuilt by Mark Junge of Vesrah Racing during that same time. It had an MSO, but is now titled in my name. 2007 GSXR600 2008 subframe - to use 08 style...
  7. Nexus

POST June 5/6 - NESBA Blackhawk Farms

Saturday was OK...We got 3 or 4 dry sessions then the skies opened up. Once it stopped and the squeegeed the track sessions were open again. Overall the turnout was low and after the rain stopped hardly anyone rode. In some session there was only 1-3 people on the wet track. Most of the...
  8. Nexus

Good job Fru Fru

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=40561 In the GTL class, it’s the Grease Monkey Racing Team on their SV650 repeating their class win from last season to remain perfect in 2010, 3 races and 3 wins. While they continue to hold the top position in the championship they are only 15...
  9. Nexus

Pirelli DC3 takeoffs...

I have 120/70 and 180/55 Pirelli DC3s on my bike right now that I am selling. They have only seen the track for 2 days. One was STT Novice and the first 3 sessions were very slow at probably 50mph because it was wet and that's just how STT runs their Novice group. I also left 2-3 session...
  10. Nexus

Galfer lines for Yamaha R6

I have brand new in the box Galfer front brake lines for a Yamaha R6 2006-2008. It may fit 2009 and 2010s, but I couldn't find a current catalog online. The part # sticker says FK003D512 F and they are black. $70.00 I would rather not ship them. I live in Chicago and can possibly meet to do...
  11. Nexus

Ride Share: June 5 - Blackhawk Farms

Anyone have a spot open for June 5th at Blackhawk? I live in the Northwest Side of Chicago.... PM, email, or message me I can split gas, tolls, or whatever.
  12. Nexus

Ride Share: June 5 - Blackhawk Farms

Anyone have a spot open for June 5th at Blackhawk? I live in the Northwest Side of Chicago.... PM, email, or message me :) I can split gas, tolls, or whatever.
  13. Nexus

Saturday was a blast. My first time owning a bike and really riding in 9 years. NESBA as an organization is awesome. The day went really smooth and all the CRs were very helpful. I met a few people from this board and recognized some of the bikes in Intermediate. Gonna write more up later...
  14. Nexus

WTB: 07 GSXR600 stock parts

Anyone have the following brake lever clutch lever rearsets Looking to have some spares while at the track. If you happen to have these and will be at Blackhawk this Saturday I could pick them up in person. anthony.isla@gmail.com
  15. Nexus

seat pad for superbike style tail...

I have a superbike style tail that uses a seat/foam pad. The tail was covered in a wrap that I pulled off. The seat foam pad came off easily from the wrap, but eventually I want to stick it back on after painting the plastics. What are you guys using to do this? Goop? Super Duper Glue? Heavy...
  16. Nexus

08 style Superbike tail?

I can't seem to find on your website or others the price for just an 08 GSXR600 superbike tail that uses the foam padding for a seat. Do you have any available...even if it's lightly scratched for a discount? :P :)
  17. Nexus

WTB: XT Lap Timer...

Anyone have a mini or anything they are unloading or upgrading from? anthony.isla@gmail.com AIM "anthonyisla"
  18. Nexus

WTB: 2007 GSXR600 Slip-on exhaust

I know it won't make my bike faster, but just posting to see if anyone had a slip-on exhaust for an 07 GSXR600 they want to sell. If I can find one it would work out better for my race plastics instead of the stock can w/ catalytic converter. anthony.isla@gmail.com or AIM me.
  19. Nexus

WTB: Front Stand for 07 GSXR600

Looking for a front stand... I'm located in Chicago and can meet if local. I know these things are odd shapes and can be a bi@#$ to ship. Let me know. Thanks, anthony.isla@gmail.com or AOL IM me.
  20. Nexus

Total NESBA membership?

I'm writing a paper on communities and using NESBA as an example... Offhand how many member would you guess there are in NESBA and/or even NESBA Midwest? Thanks.