Search results

1. yokel84

2005 Fleetwood Scorpion S1 Toy Hauler $8750

I can attest to the fact that this thing is awesome. GLWS Steve, and congratz on the grandson!
  2. yokel84

New organization

I agree. It seems logical that lack of signed contracts with tracks wasn't a red herring, but evidence of informal agreements in order to maintain flexibility based on demand/ new capital. Anyway, speculation should probably be avoided it's just too tempting.
  3. yokel84

New organization

I really would've liked to have stuck with NESBA, but I was already overextended and simply couldn't tolerate the risk of not pulling out when I did. I'm still grateful to all the people involved for helping me realize my passion for riding motorcycles as fast as I can. While I may disagree...
  4. yokel84

New organization

N2 - double entendre = NESBA 2 - or In To? a little cutesy but not a dealbreaker
  5. yokel84

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

I guess it's obvious to most on here by now that everything's probably not great with NESBA in the SE region. I feel obliged to post up because I was previously on here urging positivity (or at least expressing my own view). I guess being overly positive is a personal vice albeit one which...
  6. yokel84

What all tracks are considered as being in the southeast region? I've never seen this clearly laid out.
  7. yokel84

Good point. I think that, in the echo chambers that are internet forums, it's very easy for negativity to become the prevailing sentiment in a very short amount of time. That doesn't mean people's concerns aren't valid; I'm just understanding that nothing about this environment is AS certain as...
  8. yokel84

Wow, this is getting depressing. I'm more worried about this org. right now than I'm concerned about how all this inconveniences me.. and I'm pretty worried about that. Hope to see everyone at the track.
  9. yokel84

Ride to Barber from Chapel Hill

Awesome, now back to stupid work and pretending to be patient for me!
  10. yokel84

Ride to Barber from Chapel Hill

It's almost here! It'd be great to catch a ride with somebody. Passing through, or leaving from anywhere in the Triangle (North Carolina).
  11. yokel84

Roll call Barber who's going?

I'll be goin' to that; I'll be goin' to that fo shoooo'
  12. yokel84

new girl from VA

It's cool to hear about other new enthusiasts' stories. I remember getting ready for the track seemed so complicated at first. I bought a suit one year, and boots and gloves the next (limited funds). Wish I'd discovered the classifieds on here earlier, and glad I finally stopped procrastinating...
  13. yokel84

Pretty Disappointed

I realize that I'm pretty new to the club to be voicing any opinion on this, but I feel impelled nonetheless. Firstly: the op was clearly a well thought out, and carefully worded expression of one new member's concerns, and he kept it classy with the opening line; I'd hate to see a dog...
  14. yokel84

Great Video

Ok, so, my favorite quote from the video: "You're an idiot if you don't wear your gear" says the guy who just crashed a motorcycle on purpose. (33:30) They should test all gear this way
  15. yokel84

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

What's a torque wrench? (kidding) Good job man; that was an epic struggle. Never admit defeat!
  16. yokel84

how much snow did you get ?????

Woah, 22' or 22" !?
  17. yokel84

More Barber Dates

As far as I can tell, this forum has two unwritten rules: 1-Never admit that your real goal is to beat Marc Marquez 2-Don't piss off the CRs Give this man his pony!!
  18. yokel84

More Barber Dates

Since you're taking orders for ponies and stuff, here's what I want: 2-day events every weekend at either VIR, NCBIKE, or CMP(never got to ride this one). I could wake up at early every Saturday morning and roll into tech. Man, that would be convenient. I'm having a hard time with this whole...
  19. yokel84

new girl from VA

Hi, Sarah I had a ton of questions about the track, and I've found NESBA to be an extremely helpful community. LOTS of stuff to read on here, much of it helpful, some of it hilarious. Going to miss my ZX6R!