Search results

1. yokel84

Ride to Barber from Chapel Hill

It's almost here! It'd be great to catch a ride with somebody. Passing through, or leaving from anywhere in the Triangle (North Carolina).
  2. yokel84

Triangle NC - Share travel expenses in 2014?

This message is going out early, in hopes of making a few local connections. Rather than waiting and posting about each event individually, I was hoping I might be able to find a person or two who lives near Chapel Hill, NC to share travel expenses with this upcoming season, and help me get to...
  3. yokel84

Installing clutch-side grip on aftermarket clipons

So, apparently I'm too inept to figure out how to install soft-compound renthal grips onto my woodcraft clipons. Before I gave up completely and threw away all of my tools, I figured I'd ask you guys. The throttle side was no problem to stretch over the throttle tube with hairspray and a...
  4. yokel84

Watching Motogp on the way home from Barber

Steve and I.. Don't judge! http://s1334.photobucket.com/albums/w647/yokel84/?action=view&current=IMAG1464_zps870d0870.jpg Thanks to the directors, CRs, and everyone for a great event. Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. yokel84

Wish I'd gotten here sooner

Hi all, I did my first trackday in the pouring rain at VIR North this August and went back for a Patriot/North double header the 20/21st, and I think it broke my brain. I believe it's the best thing I've ever done up to, and possibly including, sex. I just wanted to say Hello to folks here...
  6. yokel84

Ride to either NJMP or Barber from Chapel Hill, NC in November

Well, after my first 3 track days late this season, I'm totally hooked. I Borrowed a truck for last two VIR events but can't really go that far, and would love to get out again this season. Can anybody help? -Will