Search results

1. SinisterBabo

Set-up 2007 GSX-R 750 in Charlotte, NC - $2,500

Get your quality parts for the winter project or a solid track bike for next season. Willing to sell whole ($2,500 firm) or trade for a couple dirt bikes in good condition. Parting out once motor, frame, and suspension claimed/sold. 2007 GSXR 750 13k miles No Title (Bills of Sale since 2009 and...
  2. SinisterBabo

GSXR Stuff, Pitbull Pins, Bodywork, Vesrah, Vortex, other...

Single bolt in the tail gives it away. 06/07 is dual.
  3. SinisterBabo

Track Gear all prices are negotiable

Dibs on stands and warmers.
  4. SinisterBabo

New to N2

Welcome! I got to sample parts of the ATP curriculum in its infancy and witnessed firsthand what some dedicated coaching can do to several friends' riding technique and skills. Looking forward to seeing you out there. Thinking about picking up an R3 or an RC390 myself.
  5. SinisterBabo

Pirelli Tire Pressure Thread

Also found this pdf, which has slightly different ranges (older, maybe?) http://www.trackaddix.com/PirelliRaceTirePressures.pdf
  6. SinisterBabo

Pirelli Tire Pressure Thread

Let's get some tire pressures going on. Interested to see what people have heard/put to use/official pressures (click for Pirelli site): Looks like Pirelli is pretty consistent across most tires based on wheel mounted: Front 29/30-32 PSI Front Cold 23-26 PSI Rear Cold 30-35 PSI for Supercorsa...
  7. SinisterBabo

Suggest a thin back protector

I'm planning on at least one or two days at Summit, but currently have all of the PittRace and NJMP weekends on my calendar. LMK if you end up going to any of those (next one is PittRace mid-June) and how next weekend goes!
  8. SinisterBabo

If you're near the DC area, I have the Knox Aegis, Tryonic See+, and the Alpinestars Bionic back protectors you can try in case the Nucleon doesn't fit.
  9. SinisterBabo

When I was on the snug side in my Vanson, I picked up a Tryonic back protector for protection, how thin it was, and articulation. At $99 current street price, it's not a lot to lose if you need a thin protector short-term.
  10. SinisterBabo

Low side @ RA 10B Sat session 6, do you know who?

Annnd now I have to change my leathers and number....lol
  11. SinisterBabo

Low side @ RA 10B Sat session 6, do you know who?

Ha! That was me. I'd love to see the video, but everyone seems to think it's a combo of obviously running onto the cut section of curbing and my suspension being sprung for someone 60lbs heavier than me.
  12. SinisterBabo

WTB: Track Suit for 6'00"/200lb rider.

Best of luck in your search. Lots of great options available here and on Facebook on the various B&S groups (e.g. TDJ Yard Sale). Let me know if you still want to try on the Vanson for sizing. I know it's hard to get a bearing on their off-the-rack suits (and proportions) relative to more...
  13. SinisterBabo

MotoAmerica lap times at Pitt Race....Place your bets!!

They're knocking on the door to 39s -- 40.21 by Beaubier in P3 Debise broke 42 into the high 41s in P2 Are you guys tracking via MotoAmerica's website or something else?
  14. SinisterBabo

D.C. Area to Pitt 6/17 & 6/18 2017

There'll be plenty of people that can drive the rig back for you in his caravan.
  15. SinisterBabo

Well, I just crashed in the Vanson at RA this past weekend... Still solid as expected, but was more offering it as a sizing thing than a selling. I'm still at $400 for the suit since there are 2-3 interested parties, but no one has shown up to try/buy the suit. TBH, I think the suit is too...
  16. SinisterBabo

Road Atlanta Roll Call - May 6/7

Awesome, we should be arriving around 3 PM.
  17. SinisterBabo

Depending on how you're built, I have a new size 48 Shift Vertex suit, and I'm in Sterling, VA like yourself. I also have a Vanson that's around size 46 but is a lot older and scuffed up. You're welcome to try on either or both next week as I'm heading to Road Atlanta tomorrow morning.