Search results

1. mpusch

Endurance Relay - Pittrace looking for rider

Been posting all over but still need at least one more guy so we can lock this in. Myself and another rider who is much faster than me are looking for one or two more riders. Since it's relay, you bring your own bike, so there is hardly any logistics to worry about between teammates. Shoot me...
  2. mpusch

Endurance Racing - $100,000 Purse from Dunlop for 2021

Figure this should be posted on here, even if most people may already know about it.
  3. mpusch

Wyman / N2 win the Daytona 200

Rick211 mentioned it in the racing forum, but that might not get the eyeballs this should. Huge congrats to Kyle and the N2 team for putting the effort together and then going on to WIN the dang thing! I felt like a little kid practically jumping up and down with nerves over the last couple of...
  4. mpusch

Pitt Race Roll Call 5/19 & 5/20

I was waiting for someone more "official" than I to start this thread, but it's two weeks out and I couldn't wait any longer...Season opener for myself, and I can't wait to get back out on the track. I'm in for both days! Ready to go other than potentially buying a new trailer this...
  5. mpusch

Daytona 675 Brake Pad Help Pittrace 5/20

I thought I had checked my brake pads a month ago when I was prepping my bike for the season, but apparently I need glasses. This is kind of a longshot, but does anyone have a set of Carbone Lorraine C60s that is coming to Pittrace this weekend? Fairly stressed out trying to find a set. Riders...
  6. mpusch

Cold Tire Crash?

I had a blast this past weekend at Pittrace, it's just unfortunate I ended the last session of the weekend with my first ever crash. I'm trying to move past it as quickly as possible, but I want to make sure I understand why it happened so I can at least learn from it and have some confidence...
  7. mpusch

Pittrace 5/21 & 5/22

How does this not have a thread yet? Who's in for the first PIRC weekend of the year? If it's anything like last year's events, there should be a pretty full house! I'm presuming we should be bringing food, too? :laugh:
  8. mpusch

Did you achieve your 2015 goals?

Hopefully I'm not cramping Pseudolus' style by creating this thread, but I'm curious what goals people accomplished this year. I realize that there's still an event at Barber (I wish I could...), but at this point many of us are taking inventory of our year. Here's the original thread from the...
  9. mpusch

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Alright! Less than two weeks out. Who's doing the single/double/triple header that weekend? Last trackdays of the year for me. Doing the Lightning (Sunday)/T-Bolt (Monday) combination since I haven't ran the latter before.
  10. mpusch

Master Cylinder Bleeder Screw Leaking

Tried posting on one of the Triumph forums, but no luck. Over the weekend after bleeding my brakes I noticed that my master cylinder bleeder screw was leaking. Fortunately, one of the other riders let me use some nylon tape, and that stopped 99% of the leaking. I'd really like to have this done...
  11. mpusch

Suspension Guy? (Pittrace - 6/20)

Is there going to be anyone on-hand at Pitt in a couple weeks for suspension tuning? The bike felt great to me last year, so I didn't really bother touching much. However, my first outing this year at Pittrace in May (only about 5 laps, due to my clutch burning up) felt pretty unstable through...
  12. mpusch

Looking for some help before Pittrace. R6 Brake Pad Retaining Pin

Exhausted a few other options of calling dealerships and looking online. My buddy has an 06 R6, and is needing that pad retaining pin (and probably the pad) for this upcoming weekend. Does anyone have a suggestion for a substitute or way to get one before the weekend (dealership told him at...
  13. mpusch

Cool Video on Foot Position - Danny Eslick

After really trying to focus on foot position at my last track day, and not really getting it right, I've been trying to find pictures, videos, etc on how to do it right. Specifically, the inside foot on a turn. Although I would (for the most part) be on my toes, my foot would be near parallel...
  14. mpusch

Question about Gopro Mount

Considering using a Gopro chest mount, but have a couple questions: 1) Would this be unsafe in the case of a crash, having a solid object effectively right on your chest? 2) What would the mounting requirements be? I understand for bike-mounts they need to be safety wired, would you need to...
  15. mpusch

New Guy from Western NY

Hi everyone, I've been creeping on the forums for over a month now, trying to get my fix while my bikes hibernate in the garage. :banghead: Only been riding a year and a half, but am looking forward to learning just how little I actually know about riding :D Was originally hoping to get out...