Search results

1. RCR_531

From Springfield, IL

It was nice meeting you down at Jennings now its time to have some fun a little closer to home.
  2. RCR_531

Getting new bodywork vs. race bodywork?

That cheap bodywork looks good but will not take a crash at all. We have used it a couple of times on older streetbikes.
  3. RCR_531

Rattle can

I have had good luck with PJ1 rattle can paint and they make a clear in a can too.
  4. RCR_531

Way to go Melissa!

You go from falling down in the B group earlier this year to winning everything.:rolleyes: Way to go Girl!!
  5. RCR_531

Off Season Events?

199 mi – about 3 hours 5 mins
  6. RCR_531

Great time at BIR

There was guy on a 1098 ,one on a 748 and a naked Duc too. I spotted at leasted 5 Duc out on the track. Good times forsure
  7. RCR_531

Thanks for BIR

For being a little short handed I would say it was one of the best ran trackday I have been to in a long time. We had a projector setup but the DVD player broke on the way up and we forgot the popcorn. It still turned out ok. Next time we will need to get Zack out. I will be back up next year...
  8. RCR_531

AMA National Championships

And all of with done on Conti race tires. Way to go Stall gald everything worked out for you.
  9. RCR_531

Thanks for BIR

Thanks Jamie and Alan for putting on a great Event. I could not believe all of the miles that I put on the bike in one day. Jamie it was great visting and getting to know you.
  10. RCR_531

Need to borrow some supermoto tires for my CRF50

No problem Ron. It looks like you should just kidnap Wink's whole bike. You will be missed at BIR but it is for a good cause so have fun and I will talk with you later.
  11. RCR_531

Can you top this Indy GP experience?

That is awesome. My wife and I sat in that area last year,but it looks alot better in your picture this year.
  12. RCR_531

Random new guy question?

I have always had good luck finding someone at a NESBA day to help me with anything.
  13. RCR_531

Thank you Tire Fairy, everyone!

I love to hear of things like this. Even with all the bad things going on in the World there are people doing good.
  14. RCR_531

wtb: bohn or knox back protector

You have mail give Lithium a call
  15. RCR_531

Need to borrow some supermoto tires for my CRF50

Have fun Ron it looks to be a great event. I can't wait to build and race things with my kids. I can see about getting some Street tire for your rims from Rob if that would help.
  16. RCR_531

fork dissasembly - how hard?

Dissasemdly is always easy it is putting stuff back together that is hard. :D I would pay to have it done.
  17. RCR_531

Sept BIR

Thanks for the reply and I will keep you in mind for next year. All Trackday Orgs have their good points and bad points. STT normally has a small turn out at Blackhawk. I have rode with a lot of different Orgs.and could come up with something bad to say about them all but it kind like is the...
  18. RCR_531

Sept BIR

I was told the Big track but it looks like its the Comp track. Thanks for the update this will change my gearing a little.
  19. RCR_531

Sept BIR

It would have been good to see you again Jason. I will be back for the last CRA race. Some one needs to beat Stall up there. hehe My 4 year old is becoming a good rider and is looking forward to some ice riding this winter. I have a feeling that we will be in MN alot
  20. RCR_531

Sept BIR

I am 30 miles North of Peoria and will be heading out sometime on Friday if you would like to go with me. I am doing the Saturday with NESBA and on Sunday Trackday Mag is cosponsoring an event on the Big track.