Search results

1. S

NJMP May 17-18th Intermediate group Yours for 100.00!

I can not make these 2 days that I have paid in full for already, I still have lots of money in my credit I have to use this year so I don't need to add this back to it. I will be out of town on family business so I can not make this trip. BOTH days in the Intermediate class for 100.00 dollars...
  2. S

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

Just mounted a set of Q3 tires yesterday on my bike, I never tried Q3 yet. I have a track day up in Loudon N.H on Monday, 1.6 mile track that is pretty technical to ride. Weather is calling for mid 50 temps partly cloudy conditions. I am mid to fast rider in the Intermediate group and will not...
  3. S

Decent place to stay for NJMP Track days?

Looking for something close to the track to stay for 2 nights in May for my track-days. Where is a good hotel that has decent rates close to the track? Give me some idea where you guys stay when you go for 2 track-days. Thanks Scott
  4. S

My track only bike, Keep or remove chain guard?

Picked up a new 2013 Honda CBR600RR last weekend and am working on making it my track only bike. I was wondering well I am taking all the street junk off it if I should take off or leave the chain guard on it? What is everyone else doing with their track bikes? Thanks Scott
  5. S

Question about Dunlop D214 and the track.

My friend is planning on joining N2 and doing track days with me this year. He asked me if D214 will work and be any good on the track? I could not answer any of his questions because I know nothing about these tires. He also wanted to know how they compare to the Q3 that I run on the track? He...
  6. S

Questions about YCRS @ NJMP

I am considering signing up for the 2 day class on April 24-25th.. Has anyone on here did a class with YCRS? Likes and dislikes? Was it worth the $$? 2 day class =2395.00.Was there lots of on track riding time? Most important question is, Do you think it made you a better rider? Help me decide...
  7. S

This video will make you feel slow!!

This is my favorite race to watch every year....Now these guys have GIANT BALLS!!! http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2014/03/incredible-video-footage-from-on-board-michael-dunlops-tt-winning-honda-600/
  8. S

HEADS UP. Round 1 of Moto GP starts this weekend.

Round 1 of Moto gp is Sunday March 23rd, I hope Rossi has something left in the tank against the young guns...
  9. S

Help me choose between Jefferson or NJMP Lightning.

I have never been to or rode either track.. I am trying to decide on NJMP Lightning on 5-17 and 5-18 or To ride Summit Jefferson extended on 6-20 and 6-21. Let me know your thoughts about what you think of these tracks, your likes or dislikes,? so I can plan some vacation away from the wife..LOL...
  10. S

Saying THANKS to N2 for making it right!

Thanks for being a bunch of stand up guys!!This A.M my account was credited the 4 days I paid to ride NYST with the old club, I REALLY APPRECIATE you doing this for me and anyone else who invested money..This shows that your HONEST and value the customer,this is really important...Look forward...
  11. S

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Sorry guys i have been disconnected a bit. I will get all the emails out this week. So sorry for the tardiness of the emails. You will see something by Friday. 10 HRS 46 minutes till Friday is over, Just want to know what the word is before the other Track orgs. fill their spots up, then I...
  12. S

Best video camera for me to film my track-days

What is a good video camera for me to film my own track-days? Where and how is the best way to mount it? Bike, helmet or both? I am a ROOKIE at video cameras so need some guys-girls who use them and have some good advice... I watched lots of great NESBA track vids on youtube so I know we have...
  13. S

News from NYST about NESBA dates..NOT LOOKING GOOD

I got in contact with NYST because I became very concerned with Barber being canceled and now the NEWS about road Atlanta dates being wrong..Here GOES......I am a member with NYST and with NESBA, I PAID for 5-3-14 5-4-14 6-29-14 and 7-26-14 with NESBA to ride at the NYST, but On...
  14. S

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

I was just wondering what is behind the meaning of the bike # you chose if any? How did you come up with it? My # is pretty easy #71..The year I was born..
  15. S

What is everyone using for gas can at the track?

Just wondering what everyone is using for gas can to fill up there bikes at the track? I have and old school gas can that is starting to leak around fill hole and it is pretty slow filling. The vent top strap has also broke off, so give me some ideas what is good and what is everyone using, ALL...
  16. S

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Just thinking about riding season and track days and was wondering what everyone is planning this year? How many track days are you hoping to make? Anyone get a new bike or any new track gear? I have already signed up for 3 days at N.Y.S.T, only about 90 miles from where I live, I am also...
  17. S

New Member from Saratoga Springs N.Y

I will be doing lots of days at N.Y.S.T this year, I am only around 90 miles East of the track. I am all set for The May 4th date and cant wait. I am also looking forward to riding my new KTM 1290 Super Duke on the track, should be lots of fun on the big twin... Looking forward to meeting lots...