Search results

1. Shinobi

Thunderbolt to Thunderhill; Part 5

2. Shinobi

SHINOBi17 Crashes: Taken Out x's On Race License

Greetings to my @N2 friends Rude, Vinny, Art, Judy, Lenny, Jimmy Winters, Steve Comstock and coaches who gifted valuable knowledge to me throughout this process and many more. I miss the East Coast, but at the moment ..... track wise....NOT REALLY!!! lolololol warm salutations looking forward to...
  3. Shinobi

2007 ZX6 Vortex Standard to GP shift Procedure

Does anyone know the 2007 ZX6 Vortex Standard to GP shift Procedure. Is it as simple as flipping the linkage on that shift arm piece? Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  4. Shinobi

Motor Homes

I was wondering which motor home you guys like best? One which allows for "Bike/Gear storage as well Looking around on the internet for things with the most bang for your buck? Thank You...need a clue or 2 on this Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  5. Shinobi

SHINOBi17 Destroys Laguna-Seca

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  6. Shinobi

RACE-DAY.3

SHINOBi17 introduces you to Expert CVMA-Racer James Romero III at Chuckawalla Valley Raceway in Desert Center, California. The journey started at SHINOBi17’s home track, Thunderbolt; New Jersey Motorsports Park. Watch as SHINOBi17 travels west in search of speed and makes new friends along the...
  7. Shinobi

Thunderbolt to Thunderhill Documentary: Episode 2

You have been invited to view Thunderbolt to Thunderhill: Episode 2 by SHINOBi17. If you have not subscribed please do so and support the movement.
  8. Shinobi

HONDA CBR1000rr needs parts

Brothers & Sisters a friend of mine high-sided his 2011 Honda cbr1000rr. Parts anyone? Call me 91seven-31two-07nine3 need rear subframe with battery tray, gas tank, front fairing stay, air box, Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  9. Shinobi

Thunderbolt to Thunderhill Documentary Preview

Join me, SHINOBi17, As I journey west fleeing the winter season to maximize seat-time, increase speed/ability and ultimately enter the world of Motorcycle Road Racing.
  10. Shinobi

Scott Russell Master Class : )

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  11. Shinobi

POWER GENERATOR

Yooooo : ) It's time for me to generate my own power. Any advice is sorely needed. These things get expensive, but I need it to camp, run warmers, fans eventually a little more like a small fridge or toaster oven etc. uhhh what we do at the track : ) I was looking at the Honda EU1000i or maybe...
  12. Shinobi

Cross Country Bike Transpo

Hey all.....Headed Cross Country and need the bike, gear and a few odds and ends driven out/transported. Anybody ever have this done? There is a lot of bs online with these transpo companies. Anybody have one they can vouch for???? MUCH APPRECIATED Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique...
  13. Shinobi

Tip In

Greetings Everyone.......I am looking to decrease my reliance on cones for tip in. I feel my instinct for establishing my own braking markers surpasses that of my tip in points. Not that I am dismissing cones (they got me this far ; ) , but I am interested to know what you guys are using on the...
  14. Shinobi

THUNDERBOLT 8/3

Just curious if anyone is driving to Thunderbolt for Tomorrow/Sunday via NYC area. Having a transport issue. Gas-Toll Split of course. Thank You. Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  15. Shinobi

Andrew Swenson Design Rocks

Check these guys out on facebook they took a salvaged tank with pinholes in it and and a shotty JB Weld job and worked magic just look at the pictures. This tank was fitted with a new metal weld and and pressure tested underwater to ensure functionality. WOW!!!! Sorry to plug on our forum, but I...
  16. Shinobi

07/08 ZX6R Race Plastics Needed

Specifically, I need a used belly for an Armour Bodies Set. However, I am open to purchasing a full set used of another make, Please message or email me shinobiracerz@gmail.com Thank You
  17. Shinobi

Seeking a set of race bodywork for ZX6R 07/08

Anyone with a lead let me know. Thanks. Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  18. Shinobi

2014 BSB Round 2 Races: Oulton Park

Race 1: Oulton Park Race 2: Oulton Park
  19. Shinobi

Round 1 BSB BRANDS HATCH

P1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3NdMxC4dh0 P2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wGNoqs_Uwg Enjoy Ladies & Gents
  20. Shinobi

New York Safety Track

Did anybody else notice those member days and a few other TD's on the NYST calendar? They have something cooking over there I guess.:dunno: