Search results

1. Huey130

Roebling Road - 3/13 & 3/14

If youre in the raceshcool you'll go straight to the classroom when they call for the rider's meeting. Do not go to the rider's meeting. Classroom is the trailer inside turn 4. We'll have class and you'll ride with the intermediate group between classroom sessions. I'd suggest coming in...
  2. Huey130

CMP 10/17-10/18

Facebook group Huey's Track Joke of the Day
  3. Huey130

CMP post report

Windows has an app called Resizer or something like that that allows you to right click and resize. Make sure to save it as a new one.
  4. Huey130

CMP post report

Reservations: Theyre using a RV registration app on their site and I think it works amazing! They were on board with the issues of the holding of the actual spots. They'd mentioned cones that the person with the reservation could move and also working with the gate attendant more. PA: They're...
  5. Huey130

CMP post report

Where dem pics at? Not just Raul's but your pit and travel shots? If you've never been there: what do you think of the track? What did you think of the new pavement? In my opinion it was ammmmmaaazzzzing! Facilities are awesome and they're going to get even better! Owners / mgmt are awesome...
  6. Huey130

CMP info dump 29/30Aug2020

We'll have the normal paper waivers at registration for those that we see havent "signed" the electronic version. We're just trying to limit contact.
  7. Huey130

Gates open at 5PM on Friday and close at 7PM on Sunday.
  8. Huey130

Hi folks, Huey here! Weather looks great for this weekend! Want to blast all the information out I have. There's a lot of great info on their website but the most important one for us is: https://www.carolinamotorsportspark.com/covid-19.html Of all the tracks we've been going to lately, CMP...
  9. Huey130

Road Atlanta July 5/6 info dump

Yessir, walk and bike. Gate is 24 hours.
  10. Huey130

Plus more people to help carry me down the back straight! Hahahaha
  11. Huey130

It's a different world so please read through these. I'm trying to think of every question that could be asked: MASKS REQUIRED while on Road Atlanta property. If you're in your own pits with no one else around you'll be ok. But during any interactions with other members, staff or during...
  12. Huey130

Race licence school

Mr. Jester covered it (Thank you dude!) unless there's any other specific questions.
  13. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

Dangit. I knew that was gonna happen! Hahahha thank y’all so much for helping with the Airfence.
  14. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I have a post up and sent you a text.
  15. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

start at 3:45 It’s much much safer this way.
  16. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

Do you have Facebook? Send me a message there to Craig Huey Stewart. I’ll be able to find you someone I bet.
  17. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

Use to be a single turn called “the gravity cavity” / 10. It was just a kink. But if you screwed up the exit you went straight for the bridge abutment. youtube “gravity cavity” and you’ll see why it’s not there anymore. :( When they built 10a/b they also built that stadium area. I got to ride...
  18. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever known to say T9! That’s awesome.
  19. Huey130

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

T-5 days!!!! What’s your favorite part of Road Atlanta? Don’t forget: We’ll need volunteers Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon to help set up Airfence. There is an event on the track Friday so we may not be let in until 5:00. Track study group Friday night at 6:00 after Airfence is...
  20. Huey130

The most important part of any of my weekends:

https://m.facebook.com/HueyJoke/ :) :) :)