Search results

1. HavocCat

Pitt Race September 16, 17

Are we going to have our tire guy at Pitt Race for the upcoming September event? I want to give MDM some business, but I also have to have a tire so if theres a chance he won't I need to order one soonish.
  2. HavocCat

2012 CBR 600RR ABS

Hey all you track junkies. Listing for sale a CHERRY 2012 CBR 600RR with the C-ABS system. The bike has 4200 miles on it, and has absolutely 0 issues and is in absolutely perfect condition. Seller has clean title in hand, bike has never been down. Notable extras- Yoshimura RS-5 Slip on system...
  3. HavocCat

PIRC 8/27-8/28 A Group

Planning for the worst here, I am on the waiting list for these two days but would be willing to pay anyone full price for them If they have them available.
  4. HavocCat

Why is it always something? Stuck Injector?

Has anyone ever had a stuck injector on a bike? I have one cylinder on my bike which I believe is running slightly richer than the other 3, with seemingly no cause. The bike is definitely running rich, wondering if anyone here has ever had this issue before. . .
  5. HavocCat

NJMP 5/7-8, Who's going?

Well, it's nearing! Who's going? I'm in for both.
  6. HavocCat

Steel city endurance thingy.

Anyone here who is planning on doing this need a pit crew? I would like to come watch/help out.
  7. HavocCat

Ok friends, Opinion and brainstorming time!

SO, after a bit of a mishap at NJMP at the end of last year, I've replaced almost everything that was broke, plus some parts that were not broke, in a futile attempt to hear my bike start again.... The cluster was destroyed, so I replaced it. The tip over sensor was iffy, so I said Eff it and...
  8. HavocCat

Question about coccyx injury...

Well boys and girls, I did it good this time. Snowboarding two nights ago, had a fall and fractured my coccyx. Reading around there are people who are claiming to have issues with pain and such up to a year later.... Anyone here who has fractured their coccyx have any idea on about how long...
  9. HavocCat

Issues.

This is driving me crazy. Does anyone know if a destroyed gauge cluster would cause a bike to not start? After my big slip up at Thunderbolt, it left my gauge cluster destroyed, HOWEVER, all of the indicator lights still work, and when plugged in to the wiring harness, when I turn the key on...
  10. HavocCat

Pitt Full Video Thread

I'll start the madness. I took some videos. They are mostly all up as of the time of this posting with the exception of Session 7 which has about 20 minutes more. Here's session 6! I should add: Overall, I'm decently happy with this camera angle, however I wish I would have had it tilted up...
  11. HavocCat

Bump

Got an A bump at pitt race on 7/18 and rode A on 7/19, just registered for pitt race for 8/29 and 8/30, I noticed that it still said I Group when I registered. Can I get an admin to help me out? Thanks! :D
  12. HavocCat

Fancy Seats

Anyone have a line on where to get them fancy custom cut seats for a race tail? My foam one is not having a great season, and I don't want to try to cut another one, becauseeeeeee I'm dangerous to myself with a knife. :D Soooo.... yeah, where do I find one of them there fancy do-dads?
  13. HavocCat

Sneaky, Naughty gremlin!

So, here's what I found today after taking my brake fluid cup off on a whim. That stupid little hairline crack was covered by the hose and clamp, and never really leaked. But I believe that it was pulling the tiniest amount of air and causing my front brakes to suck. Here's the strange...
  14. HavocCat

The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

Ok, first off, WOW! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND! I wanted to post this thread up so we could collect everyone's thoughts, videos, pictures, etc.... Let's hear some feedback!!! I'll start. Incredible weekend ran by N2, as per normal. The new section of track is an absolute blast. I don't...
  15. HavocCat

COTA East, 2 Weeks away!

Well It's official. Kick the tires and light the fires! Who's in for COTA East in 2 weeks!?!?
  16. HavocCat

Need some swag

I need a shirt and some N2 decals! Who can I inquire to about this major issue!? :D
  17. HavocCat

Less than a week!

Alright, Pitt Race in 6 days! Who's going? ROLL CALL! :D
  18. HavocCat

F/S- 2003 Honda CBR 954

Listing this for a friend of mine, here's a link to the CL ad: http://chautauqua.craigslist.org/mcy/5072288199.html You can contact him directly or contact me through the forum for more info. Thanks for looking!
  19. HavocCat

Tech Question and a small update on Humpty Dumpty

So, I got Humpty Dumpty back together today, however in the process of the rebuild I developed an issue... I took the opportunity of crashing as a good excuse to buy some new fancy clip ons that I have been frothing over for a while. When I got them installed with my replacement upper, I found...
  20. HavocCat

Had an idea for the forum

Anyone ever think of having just a chat post stickied in the paddock section? For members to chat back and forth and what not. Just an idea.