Search results

1. steftoff

We've Lost a Great One Way Too Soon!!

RIP Jay. I didn't know him well but met him at Thunderbolt when he helped me with some tips for improving my skills. Such a shame to hear of his passing. He was a really great guy. Ride on my friend. Godspeed...
  2. steftoff

Private TD @ Jennings 3-13-15

Just a friendly bump. Looking for any takers.
  3. steftoff

Private TD @ Jennings 3-13-15

He folks my CBRXX.org group is hosting a private TD at Jennings on March 13, anyone interested in joining in our reindeer games. It is a small group of great folks. Loads of track time and if numbers are reasonable we can make it an open track so you can pit in and out as you see fit. We...
  4. steftoff

Brothers and sisters...

Hate to see you step away even if for a short time. Best of luck to you in your future endeavor. You helped me along the way and I thank you. Hope to see you soon. Stay safe and Ride on.
  5. steftoff

FS: Track Schedule T-Shirt

Just got it yesterday. Looks great thanks... Stefan
  6. steftoff

Did they ship out yet? Stefan
  7. steftoff

Whos going to NJMP AMA this weekend?

I wanted to go but my cbrxx.org club is having a meet this weekend and friends from all over the states are coming for the riding and party so the wife and I are heading North. Stefan
  8. steftoff

Pitt Raceway Labor Day Weekend Thanks

My buddy Al told me about it. Said it freaked him out a little to see it happen. It was his bike that the guy hit. Glad he will be ok. Stefan
  9. steftoff

I-group passing rules: control rider wave-by

I am one of the slower I riders and have been buzzed by the faster guys of the group. I think the way the CR's manage the group is great. Call me a pussy if you must but at Summit back in May coming into turn 1 it was like a parking lot. For the faster more experienced riders that is no big deal...
  10. steftoff

Pitt Raceway Labor Day Weekend Thanks

Any word on the rider in I group that was flown out? Stefan
  11. steftoff

Crash injury update

Heal up quick Steve. Stefan
  12. steftoff

Trackday schedule

Thanks for the help. Just checked it out. I may try to sneak Oct 4 in at Lightning. Stefan
  13. steftoff

Trackday schedule

Oh ok thanks. Why don't we have it on TapTalk as well? Stefan
  14. steftoff

Trackday schedule

Ok I am using the TapTalk app on my phone and I have searched everywhere and can't find the schedule. Am I an idiot or is it not out on this app? [emoji15] I would love to be able to check to see if I can sneak just 1 more day in this season. The next 2 months are pretty booked up for me with...
  15. steftoff

#93's Talent is UNREAL

I would have needed to change my leathers after that..... That boy is sick on a MC. He slides both the front and rear tires. Awesome rider. !!!! Stefan
  16. steftoff

CCS Summit 8/23,24...

My buddy Mike Selpe was there. He got 3rd. Stefan
  17. steftoff

michelin pilot tire

I saw in one of your other posts you are in Tuckerton. If you still have the tire I can drive up to meet you. Its only about 45-50min drive for me. Stefan
  18. steftoff

michelin pilot tire

Is that shipped? Where are you in Jersey? 609 area code you cant be all that far from me. Stefan
  19. steftoff

PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

Have fun at the Beave.. Unfortunately I can't make it. Stefan
  20. steftoff

Just placed my order... Stefan