Search results

1. steftoff

Private TD @ Jennings 3-13-15

He folks my CBRXX.org group is hosting a private TD at Jennings on March 13, anyone interested in joining in our reindeer games. It is a small group of great folks. Loads of track time and if numbers are reasonable we can make it an open track so you can pit in and out as you see fit. We...
  2. steftoff

Trackday schedule

Ok I am using the TapTalk app on my phone and I have searched everywhere and can't find the schedule. Am I an idiot or is it not out on this app? [emoji15] I would love to be able to check to see if I can sneak just 1 more day in this season. The next 2 months are pretty booked up for me with...
  3. steftoff

Thank you

I just wanted to put out a big THANK YOU to Tim, Thomas, and the other 2 CR's that helped me out on Sat 8-2-14. You guys rock!!!! I had an awesome day!!! [emoji3] I still have a lot of work to do by you guys helped me out tremendously. After looking at the pictures my son took I can see that I...
  4. steftoff

Just sayin Hey from South Jersey

Hey folks. My name is Stefan I ran my first TD with N2 on 5-9-14 at Summit Point. The weather was perfect and the track time was good. Couldn't have asked for a better day. I currently run in the intermediate group on my 2000F4 that is totally stock. Except the exhaust and rearsets. I am just...