Search results

1. trekuhl

STG alpinestars supertech R sale $300

some select sizes are only $300 new which is about $50 off normal price... http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/alpinestars/closeouts/boots/
  2. trekuhl

25% discount for NJMP AMA

use code BRITTON at checkout for 25%
  3. trekuhl

$75 - 38us - Suit 1piece - Gericke Celtic Yellow/Black

Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit Yellow/Black US38 (48 euro). i am ~160lb slim build and can fit in it ok. good beginner or backup suit. has seen the ground several times but lizzy repaired any issues. Has scuffs but in good working order and passes tech A-OK. shipping not included...
  4. trekuhl

anyone running ATM or MCM this month?

you know you need the training for riding...anyone doing either?
  5. trekuhl

didnt know thunderace had a pool...

6. trekuhl

anyone heading njmp from Richmond?

Could use a part from lemondrop he has there...lemme know. Cold beer rewards
  7. trekuhl

2009 zx6r full service manual $40 obo

in case the PDFs you found on that weird hosted site full of malware aren't doing the job... full service manual for the 2009 ninja zx6r. should be good for newer models until the 636. little but of grease on the cover and outside but inside is like new condition. $40 obo also be at NJMP...
  8. trekuhl

A spot - Dave's Epic Jennings trip Feb14-16

DIG YOURSELF OUT OF THE SNOW!!! ADVANCED spot open as i am stuck in Ethiopia for a while. email me for fastest contact, i am +3 GMT or 8 hours ahead of EST trey.perrone AT gmail DOT com Friday – Sunday, February 14-16, 2014 2 groups (Adv and Int) 30 minute sessions 3 days of riding 3...
  9. trekuhl

Greg's Garage at VIR?

dang wish i had been able to make it!!! check out the facebook post that just hit the intarwebs: https://www.facebook.com/NESBA1/posts/10151430613277865 go like and share and lets spread the NESBA love!
  10. trekuhl

anyone ADD brakes to single axle trailer?

got a 6x15 vnose haulmark single torsion axle. pulling with a late model tacoma aint too bad but adding brakes would make a ton easier. anyone ever accomplish such a feat and if so what sort of cost/time was involved? spanks,
  11. trekuhl

verizon FIOS get BEIN network 598

if you are on verizon FIOS tv, looks like the "bein" channel was silently added at 598. Heard they are carrying some of the races this year!
  12. trekuhl

NCBIKE is happening?

word on the street is NESBA has some NCBIKE days in the pipeline according some recent info: https://www.facebook.com/NESBA1/posts/10151300275092865 assuming this falls under them SE boys? bout 3 hours (not counting NOVA traffic) from my place so gives me another option :)
  13. trekuhl

discount prices on DC motorcycle show jan4-6 13

got 4 tix the other day for $9.50 each. seemed cheaper than any of the codes on the official website http://www.goldstar.com/emails/17017
  14. trekuhl

NJMP Endurance Event Seminars - May 29

All, We have been batting around some ideas for enhancing the endurance events with some sort of classes/seminars and this is what we have come up with. :rtfm:DISCLAIMER: I am probably leaving something out but this is our first time doing this so bear with me. If you don't like it feel free...
  15. trekuhl

anyone at NJMP early friday; need babysitter

for a bike. my main ride is with markbilt. my buddy is dropping off my old gsxr 5-6 whenever he can get in the gate. no kickstand and he doesnt have a stand to spare it can lean against the wall inside the garage or if someone wants to keep an eye on it and make sure it stays out of trouble...
  16. trekuhl

anyone know of smoking trailer deals?

have a 6x15 single axle steel haulmark, works fine. had a harley guy offer to buy it for reasonable price...if upgrade to something aluminum isnt to steep might consider the upgrade. located in the DC area, but can go a few hours (maybe more?) in any direction depending on the deals... thanks
  17. trekuhl

2009+ zx6r track plastics used - $275 obo

guaranteed to drop 2 seconds* up for grabs are a set of used and slightly rashed track plastics for the 2009+ zx6r. i believe the brand is factorybodyworks. great if you dont want to take your stock plastics out on the track! they have a decent paint job but there is some minor rash on both...
  18. trekuhl

05-12 zx6r rim w rotor $170 -pick from 3!

i have 3 different rear rims on my 2009 zx6r and i only need 2. you pick the color 1. classic black (off a 2009) 2. old bronze (off an 06 636) 3. kawi green (off an 08 i think) -these fit 2005+ zx6rs just use the spacers/cush from your existing bike as there are some differences in the years...
  19. trekuhl

prayers needed <again>

everyone, please pray for JJ/twistedjester. he made :a: recently and has been talking a ton of shit. im afraid the diva is going to hurt him tomorrow. sincerely,
  20. trekuhl

07-08 zx6r leo vince midpipe $100 obo

brand new leo vince spare mid pipe for a 2007-2008 exhaust. sku 307781202 pics https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-yFaa-56r6vM/TnlC28UASFI/AAAAAAAAB4k/Jt2sYFtIb7U/s800/IMG_20110920_214647.jpg...