Search results

1. transman

Need Slip-on @ VIR for 09 R6

Like the title says. I need a slip-on for my bike. Just got it rebuilt and it had a jardine slash cut deal. I eliminated the Cat. to clear the race body and it has to have a muffler. Messed around too long to order one. If anyone has one I can buy between now and monday please let me know...
  2. transman

WTB lap timer

I am interested in buying a lap timer. I will be at vir saturday night and sunday. Would like it for this weekend. Thanks!
  3. transman

Leather tech ?

Unfortunately at my last track day I managed to crash twice.:o I'm 90% sure it was because I was A: not hanging off enough and leaned the bike to it's max and B: I had to much pride/ too embarassed to talk to some more experienced riders/ control riders more. I was probably riding a bit over my...
  4. transman

safety wiring

I'm working on safety wiring an rc-51 and the bits I have must suck because it takes forever to go through one bolt. It's borderline impossible.:banghead: Lowes was closed so I'm using some "titanium" bit from wal-mart. Anybody have any suggestions. I would kill to buy pre-drilled bolts. Any...
  5. transman

WTB rc-51 Parts

I had a little get off the 20th on my street bike so it has now become project race bike.:D I'm looking for race fairings, adjustable rear sets, clip-ons, penske or ohlins rear shock, levers, spare wheels. I may be interested in pretty much anything else you have for an rc as well. Thanks!
  6. transman

Camping VIR 19-20

I was wondering if anyone knew how late you could get in on saturday night to camp for sunday?
  7. transman

tires the 20th vir

who do I need to get in touch with to get a price on some tires for the 20th at vir?