Search results

1. Blinky

R1 Loud pop and No power

thanks Zangman, i'm going to help him this weekend. He just checked with a new battery and same thing.
  2. Blinky

R1 Loud pop and No power

i will forward this to my buddy - he used my account for posting. I told him I had a voltmeter but he said he is pretty sure it wasn't the battery, but since I'm not there to help him its hard for me to say whats going on for him. I'm going to guess he wanted to know what the loud electrical...
  3. Blinky

R1 Loud pop and No power

I had a 2007 Yamaha R1 in my garage parked. I had a battery tender plugged in the battery and it had gone un started for about a month or so during this heat wave. Yesterday I pulled the bike out and unplugged the battery tender. I turned the key and all lights and dash displays turned on as...
  4. Blinky

US superbike slicks - like new

If i recover from christmas, I will take them off of your hands if you still have them. Will let you know when I get out of the hole. Plus I just swing by and pick them up without u shipping them.
  5. Blinky

My WERA Biofuel thread.

yes but a juicy hamburger with a pound of bacon on it.
  6. Blinky

My WERA Biofuel thread.

Sounds like some stuff going on, Maybe you can get it to smell like a juicy hamburger when I'm behind someone using it. I don't know anything how to make it but couldn't you have used about 10lbs of Fatback instead of going through all that saving it in containers.
  7. Blinky

I have a turning right condition...

Be careful of getting off the bike more. You don't want to hang on with your arms, but everyone has a different riding position. As there was a CR telling me to get my butt off more and when I get to California superbike school they tell me that my butt was off too far and this was the same...
  8. Blinky

trade ?

I will have to agree with this too
  9. Blinky

trade ?

having a rice burning bike and a ducati - i would say the price for repairs is much lower for the rice burner. Speaking from exp... I do like the ducati's though.
  10. Blinky

California Superbike School Two Day Camp review

Nice, I was only able to do Monday and Tuesday, the one day events. Wish I could have exp. the 2 day camp with you.
  11. Blinky

XT Ultra Lap Timer?

A good day is a day without broken pieces and wondering where in the hell did that come from :dunno:
  12. Blinky

XT Ultra Lap Timer?

Lowes or Home Depot have the velcro
  13. Blinky

Late Fee

I rather pay 20 bucks for late fees but what can you do... Someone has to make a living.... I will pay my basic membership and the late fee any time though since there are only a few TDs I will be able to attend this year....
  14. Blinky

Official Track conditions at the riders meeting?

That's what my wife sounds like. Don't tell her I said that or no more trackdays for me.
  15. Blinky

Why is it that in MotoGP they have Rossi and Collin Edwards as track safety guys to determine the track conditions. I believe Stoner is one too.
  16. Blinky

I remember Derek use to say track conditions, like oak tree turn is a bit slippery and cold or standing water / slick spot......etc
  17. Blinky

new from WV!

Hope your good at politics..... Just don't go drinking the kool-aid...
  18. Blinky

new from WV!

not the PD noooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it. You will die young, go to the FD....
  19. Blinky

Problems with QuickCar air gauge

Mine is liquid filled but they are suppose to be self-venting. Thats what it says on their website at least. The only thing that is on top of the gauge is a rubber stopper and when pulled off you can dump out the water. I sent a email to them to see what is going on with their product since...
  20. Blinky

BSB: Brands hatch - spoiler!

me toooooooooo