Search results

1. Blinky

R1 Loud pop and No power

I had a 2007 Yamaha R1 in my garage parked. I had a battery tender plugged in the battery and it had gone un started for about a month or so during this heat wave. Yesterday I pulled the bike out and unplugged the battery tender. I turned the key and all lights and dash displays turned on as...
  2. Blinky

Problems with QuickCar air gauge

I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix these gauges without buying a whole new one? I literally used this thing 20 times since I got it last year when I was at Road Atlanta from NESBA vendor. The gauge doesn't want to read and the needle gets stuck. It has never been dropped or a scratch...
  3. Blinky

Question about zx10r Armour Bodies installation

I have a question about installing the tail section on the 2008 zx10r. How did people move or get around the atmosphere and the motorcycle down sensor that are attached to the subframe? I have to remove this bracket to install the tail section. I hate to get rid of the sensors so any input...
  4. Blinky

Never thought I'd see this happen

My buddy has done the unthinkable and purchased a Harley so I don't speak to him any more. Anyone else have a tragic event like this in their life? I must say it is with deep sadness that he is supporting the killer of Buell... I think he got fatter and balder...
  5. Blinky

Airlift from CMP

I wasn't able to go to CMP but heard about someone getting hurt. I wanted to know if that person who was airlifted from CMP is okay? I hate to see people get hurt doing this sport.
  6. Blinky

Brembo vs Vesrah pads

I'm currently running the sintered pads from Brembo HP. Anything out there w/ possible less drag?
  7. Blinky

Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

So my friend and I have been arguing for the past 5 minutes who can kick who's ass. He thinks Bruce Lee and I think Jet Li. I think Bruce Lee was to Americanized in the movies. Don't get me wrong but I think Jet Li can kick Bruce's ass.:doh:
  8. Blinky

2008 zx10r fuel tank

I'm looking for any websites where I can obtain a 2008 zx10r fuel tank for a future purchase that is cheaper than 500 bucks of course. Doesn't matter if it is used or not. I keep checking Ebay and no luck there. Any sites you guys know of? :popcorn:
  9. Blinky

Superman hits car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOL5eoKrfWE&NR=1 :popcorn:
  10. Blinky

2007 R1 and 2010 R1 Exhaust

My buddy has a 2007 R1 (the slow blue guy) :poorguy: and would like to see if anyone knows if the AKRO "Y" pipe and the AKRO Exhaust from the 2007 R1 will fit onto the 2010 R1.
  11. Blinky

AMA Spec Tires

Does anyone know if AMA is going with a different Spec tire this year from the 209s?
  12. Blinky

Any more track days?

Does anybody have any insight of knowing if there will be any more VIR or NJMP TD's added to the calendar event for NESBA? Also any SED days? Roebling or Summitt? I hate to do it, I might have to go to T.Pro this year to get some TD's in. :popcorn:
  13. Blinky

General Question on Quick Throttle Reel Size

I am changing out my throttle on my 2008 ZX10R to a Quick Throttle and I'm wondering which Reel Size you guys run and prefer? I was thinking the 45mm Reel... :dunno:
  14. Blinky

cheapest website for Rearsets

I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper website than motomummy for rearsets? Any opinions on the Vortex rearsets? :dunno:
  15. Blinky

Brembo Rotors for Sale

I have one set of Brembo HP Rotors for Sale at $450.00. They can range from $550 to $610. I have used these rotors for one track day at VIR South and loved them. I used these Rotors with a set of HP Brembo Brakes. I traded my 2006 ZX-6R(636) in for a bigger bike and can not use these Rotors...