Search results

1. Menotomy

Electrolyte, Hydration tablets?

I use Ryno Power Hydration Fuel, and occasionally Carbo Fuel which is just pure carbohydrates. Hydration Fuel is electrolytes plus carbohydrates (derived from rice, same as Carbo Fuel) which I like because it makes a good between session snack without having to eat anything solid if I don't feel...
  2. Menotomy

6x12 Trailer, 2 bikes?

I have a 6x12 V-nose with two bikes side-by-side using the TRS system. I didn't offset the plates, so the bike bars are close, but not an issue. The bars on the wall side are also close, but hasn't been an issue. If you have a motorcycle with very wide bars you might have a problem, but my R7...
  3. Menotomy

Tire warmers and generator

That reminds me to clarify, I meant an inverter generator as you pointed out, much much quieter and smoother power.
  4. Menotomy

Tire warmers and generator

I'm not familiar with anything "off brand" but if you're trying to save money I'd recommend looking for lightly used tire warmers. Well known brands will last a long time. For a generator, I've seen lots of people using Predator generators. Champion is another good brand where you're not...
  5. Menotomy

2008 SV650 Track Bike - Ashburn VA

sold
  6. Menotomy

Yamaha R9

So when are you getting an R9?
  7. Menotomy

Bump. Price now 3500.
  8. Menotomy

SV650 Front Tire Size

I don't know of anyone who runs a 120/60 tire on an SV. Go with 120/70 and 160/60. I don't have any experience with changing the fork height just to compensate for a slightly taller tire.
  9. Menotomy

Asking $3900 Highlights: Lightly built motor - 79HP on T4 (probably very close on 93 pump) M4 High Mount exhaust, open airbox with MWR filter Ohlins suspension 06/07 GSXR 600 Front with GP valves Power Commander V with QS and Fuel Map switch Galespeed MC Woodcraft rearsets and other WC hard...
  10. Menotomy

PittRace track day and North America Talent Cup on same day?

The Talent Cup was at Roebling this past weekend for the N2 Track Day on Friday and the WERA races over the weekend. At Roebling, the Friday track day had a slightly adjusted schedule. There were two practice/qualifying sessions, one at 8:30 and one at 1:00 after lunch, both 30 min sessions I...
  11. Menotomy

GSXR front end parts - 06/07 600/750, 05-08 GSXR 1000

Offering forks for $900.
  12. Menotomy

Price drop for Galfer rotors to $500.
  13. Menotomy

Hope these help. I only have the left fork cap as that's the one with the scuff, the other one looks like new.
  14. Menotomy

All prices include shipping. Forks with Ohlins NIX30 cartridges (06/07 GSXR 600/750 - $1000). Black. There is some cosmetic damage on the left fork cap and some general wear on the outside of the uppers. These were just refreshed, inspected and verified straight by MRP Motorsports in January...
  15. Menotomy

Summit Point 9/10 - 9/12

Yeah I saw that too. I was the last person to go over the hill and vanish right when that last person came into frame.
  16. Menotomy

Summit Point 9/10 - 9/12

Lots of familiar N2 faces/riders in the video. Thanks for keeping me in the final cut, haha (starting at 3:12).
  17. Menotomy

Where to mount chocks - 6x12 single axle trailer

I have mine in my 6x12 v-nose so my bike's weight is basically balanced over the rear axle. The rear wheels are slightly behind the axle and the front is about the middle of the trailer. In the front of my trailer I have several spare wheels and my generator, so that's adding more weight toward...
  18. Menotomy

VIR South August 2nd (Monday)

I'm planning on it. Will be my first visit to that circuit but not to VIR.