Search results

1. Shaun Mosley

Road Atlanta April 4th and 5th

Anyone in Atlanta area willing and able to tow an extra bike or two? One for me, another for a friend. I'm in Marietta, he's in Cartersville.
  2. Shaun Mosley

Thanks a mill rhill! Got in touch with someone else and they're lending one to me, plus the N2 guys are working out something with another vendor. Really appreciate the help and offer!
  3. Shaun Mosley

Trackside Gear won't be offering gear rentals at RA. Any suggestions on alternatives? Have no leathers, but I'm signed up for next weekend... :-\
  4. Shaun Mosley

Thanks. Any suggested times?
  5. Shaun Mosley

This will be my first track day. Any chance I could come Friday and set up camp for Saturday?
  6. Shaun Mosley

Track Day App Prototype Evaluation

Still working on my master's project and started making prototypes. The concept I'm approaching is to share a rider's live position to spectators through an app. I have 4 different concepts in an online survey and would like some riders to judge my ideas and provide feedback. Here's the link...
  7. Shaun Mosley

What's up from ATL

Thanks! I'm hoping for the same
  8. Shaun Mosley

What's up from ATL

Hey, I'm new to the forums. I ride an 06 Kawi Ninja 650R, but never been able to take her out onto the track. Hopefully, that'll change by next summer. And I'm currently doing a master's project focused on improving Track Days for riders. I would greatly appreciate help from any riders who...