Search results

1. borislav

2013 Panigale 1199R for sale or trade

Bump $15K including mint clean Panigale R frame.
  2. borislav

16' Enclosed Trailer Build Ideas

From your previous life!
  3. borislav

This is my setup, unfortunately haven't been using it in a while now!
  4. borislav

That is going to be one hot sumbitch in July at let's say Road Atlanta, I would invest in that rooftop a/c asap. If you do this and next summer you come of track in 95* weather and you enter that sweet cool trailer you will thank me! :)
  5. borislav

Bump, including all MINT OEM bodywork with tank and LED headlight. We all know how much Panigale R tank cost if you can find one, LED headlight… I also have MINT and CLEAN Panigale R frame available for additional $2k
  6. borislav

Hi, sorry but I am not selling wheels separately at this time. I want to sell bike and parts as complete package, if something changes I will let you know. Thanks
  7. borislav

Bump, bike is for sale only now. Feel free to make an offer (realistic one please)!
  8. borislav

Let’s make this sweeter deal. I am including second set of forged aluminum Marchesini’s. $15k preferably full sale but trade maybe possible!
  9. borislav

…few more
  10. borislav

… and few more
  11. borislav

Few more pictures
  12. borislav

I have 2013 1199R, 2.4k miles with many aftermarket parts. List is long but I will try to remember all. Bodywork is Armour Bodies, (bodywork is not perfect, it has some spider cracking) painted Ducati white, tank as well with Podium racing 1/4 turn cap and carbon tank sliders, Motoholders front...
  13. borislav

Anyone going to MA round at RA

Is anyone from NE at first MA round at Road Atlanta and maybe willing to bring few tires back with them? Contact me please at bobo01111972@gmail.com or 44three two54 7zero2zero Thanks
  14. borislav

Shenanigans with SVs.

Lol, that was interesting morning WTF view!
  15. borislav

I'm looking for a Vandemon Exhaust for Ducati Panigale V2

Go to Ducatiforum.com Few members have that exhaust on their bikes… ask questions and you will be pointed to the source or someone may have it for sale.
  16. borislav

Like new 2011 CRF 80 F

Sold!
  17. borislav

Like new 2011 CRF 80 F

Ducati is too much for you, so for your sake I will have to say NO! Losing sale sucks BUT I am happy because this action will prolong existence of endangered species! ;-)
  18. borislav

Like new 2011 CRF 80 F

$1650, don’t be shy to make reasonable offer.
  19. borislav

Like new 2011 CRF 80 F

20. borislav

Cooling issue

I assume replacement radiator was used… Did you check for imbedded tire rubber end little pebbles between cooling fins, you won’t believe how much of that stuff gets collected there thus affecting air flow!?