Search results

1. borislav

2013 Panigale 1199R for sale or trade

I have 2013 1199R, 2.4k miles with many aftermarket parts. List is long but I will try to remember all. Bodywork is Armour Bodies, (bodywork is not perfect, it has some spider cracking) painted Ducati white, tank as well with Podium racing 1/4 turn cap and carbon tank sliders, Motoholders front...
  2. borislav

Anyone going to MA round at RA

Is anyone from NE at first MA round at Road Atlanta and maybe willing to bring few tires back with them? Contact me please at bobo01111972@gmail.com or 44three two54 7zero2zero Thanks
  3. borislav

Like new 2011 CRF 80 F

4. borislav

FS 1199/ 899 brand new bodywork, R tank...

I have for sale brand new never mounted full kit Armour Bodies with Zero Gravity screen, Sharkskinz snorkle, Panigale R tank, DB holders front fairing stay and subframe. I don't have to sell so let's keep it civil, $2500 shipping not included. I can be reached through here or at...
  5. borislav

THULE roof rack

Free Thule roof rack. Intended to be used on vehicles with factory installed roof rails. Come and get it or pay for actual shipping. It will be posted on multiple forums, first come first serve.
  6. borislav

Ducati 899/1199/1299 CRC bodywork

I have for sale brand new British made CRC bodywork for Panigale. Kit includes upper, sides, tail with center piece and seat support plate. I also have another tail with center support if interested. For a full kit and spare tail $600+shipping, Same deal from CRC would cost you $900 Full kit...
  7. borislav

08-16 R6 Power Commander 3 usb

Found this in the garage, used but in good working order with one rubb mark. $50+shipping
  8. borislav

Free 06-07 GSXR 750 oem cartridges and shock

Like title say free oem shock and fork cartridges, you pay actual shipping.
  9. borislav

06-16 R6 parts

After cleaning my garage I found few 06-16 R6 parts: - Vortex gen1 gas cap and base $50 shipped - Pitbull TRS pins $50 shipped - Radiator complete $100 shipped I also have 2015+ R1 Pitbull TRS pins $50 shipped
  10. borislav

WTB 50th anniversary 08+ R6 complete bodywork with tank

I would like to purchase these items in good no cracks, rash... condition. I do have track bodywork and tank for trade if someone is interested in trade. Thanks
  11. borislav

2013 Haulmark 6x12 trailer

Posting this for a friend. Like title say 2013 Haulmark trailer with a/c, heat, wall mounted tv, microwave, fold up table, shelves, cabinets... used few times at most. Trailer is in MD, $3500 If interested you can contact him directly at 202two1five22six6
  12. borislav

FS new set of Pirelli slicks and Bridgestone rains

For sale new set of Pirelli slicks 120-180/60, front SC1 rear SC2. Purchased this May. Bridgestone rains 120 /180, I bought them two years ago and they have been sitting in plastic bag in my guest room closet. Picture of rain rear is below ( front is the similar design), slicks are slicks just...
  13. borislav

FS R6

2006 frame modified to 2008 spec with clear MSO. Bike was race bike when I bought it with SS engine which I replaced with low miles 2008 engine with all associated electronics and parts (air box, tank, cluster, subframe etc.) Engine has approx 5K miles (cluster shows more due to not being...
  14. borislav

1ST gen. SV 650 with ton of spares

For sale is my clean title 1st gen SV which was supposed to be my/our endurance bike but life is unpredictable... Stock motor with fresh Mobil 1 synthetic Vince & Hince exhaust Fresh forks by MRP (0 miles) with emulators and preload adjusters. Fresh Penske double clicker by MRP (0 miles)...
  15. borislav

SC1 front and SC2 REAR

120/70 SC1 and 180/60 SC2 slicks for sale. Tires are in God shape with plenty thread left, I will have them with me at NJMP this weekend. $100 Look for me at the track or contact me at 44325470twozero
  16. borislav

Photograph at Road Atlanta

Who was taking photos at RA, info much appreciated!
  17. borislav

Big thanks

Huey big thanks to you and your crew for taking care of members and CR's at hot RA past weekend, hope you feel better!:like:
  18. borislav

New shoes anyone?

:D Even color matches:rofl:
  19. borislav

NJ Tbolt pics

I've seen Ray at the track and check their site but no picture! I know they were available for viewing at the track but I forgot. Anybody have any other info about photos from NJ? Thanks
  20. borislav

NC BIKE...

Boys and girls,just want to say how happy I am to see and ride again with all of you after 10 months off the bike. Many of you probably got held up by me and I apologize for that but MAN IT WAS FUN! See you at PittRace, Bo