Search results

1. Bluenvy

2011 Yamaha R6 streetbike

selling my 2011 R6 streetbike. bought the bike in 2012 as a leftover with 0 miles. only mods are Leo Vinci Carbon Fiber slip on exhaust and Competition Werks Fender Eliminator. Never tracked, never dropped. looks as good as the day it left the dealer. selling because i bought it mainly to ride...
  2. Bluenvy

Woodcraft Dual Temp Warmers

bought new this year, used 4 times before i sold my racebike. fits 180-190/120. no rips or tears or anything. comes with the bag, obviously. would like 275 shipped for them or best offer sorry for the kinda crappy pics. camera is a POS
  3. Bluenvy

2005-2006 636 parts

i have nose piece and the upper and lower fairings all in excellent condition. lowers have a small scuff on them from where i dropped it in the driveway after i slipped cuz it was wet. these are the original STREET bodywork, NOT track fairings. they are blue. i also have the complete gas tank...
  4. Bluenvy

Suspension Guys, I need help

I have been chasing this stupid wear for a while. it doesnt do it every time, its hit or miss. tires are dragon supercorsa pros, medium compound. example, i was at NJMP and it was about 90 degrees. ran them 28R/31F hot. wore perfect. went to summit main a month later, same temps, started at...
  5. Bluenvy

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 FS

For Sale: 2006 GSXR 600. has been my trackbike for the past two years or so. i do have a title for it as well. bike runs strong and doesnt burn oil, oil changed every 2-3 trackdays. selling because i made the mistake of demo'ing a new R6 and now i must have one! The Goods: Goodridge SS brake...
  6. Bluenvy

York, PA to Summit Point

anybody swinging past york and could take my bike to summit for the weekend? i have to work sat and sun. from 8-5 and my ride that i was counting on fell through due to the vehicle having mechanical issues. all i need is someone to haul my bike. i can bring all my other stuff. i will split the...
  7. Bluenvy

WTB quickshifter

if you have one you want to get rid of let me know. needs to work with a 06 GSXR 600. thanks :cool:
  8. Bluenvy

Mladin

:p
  9. Bluenvy

FS Pitbull Front stand

have a pitbull front stand, got towards the end of last year when i bought warmers. still in good shape, havent used it more then 5 or so times. its the type that has the pin and lifts from under the triple. the pin in it now is for a 06 gixxer. ill put pics up after this weekend. if anyone...
  10. Bluenvy

FS: Advanced Spot for 6/5 @ summit main

like title says, Advanced group spot for sale, 195.00. selling because i just started an internship and i forgot to tell them i needed off, and i dont want to take a day off trying to learn all this stuff so im just gonna skip the day, im dumb i know
  11. Bluenvy

Power race

what are the hot pressures i should aim for with power races. will be using warmers
  12. Bluenvy

Tires

is nesba switching to dunlops instead of pirellis? did i miss this thread somewhere?
  13. Bluenvy

WTB Helmet

want an arai rx7 or suomy spec1r extreme size medium or a vemar size small preferebly with a pretty new manufacturers date as i need this helmet for WERA
  14. Bluenvy

NESBA points

i have like 2600 reward points but what the heck can i use them for and how do i redeem them? :notsure:
  15. Bluenvy

Alpinestars Jacket

I have a blue/white Alpinestars MX1 jacket size 40 US 50 EUR. i wore the jacket in the summer of 2008 MAYBE 10 times. Never down, and still in great condition. retail is 550 for the jacket, id like 350 OBO including shipping.
  16. Bluenvy

Pirelli Tire Temps

im looking at tire psi when hot for dragon supercorsa on Pirellis PDF, and it says that the front and rear should both be between 34.5 and 36 psi for the sweet spot? when did they change that because i was told 30-32psi hot for the front, 28-29psi hot for the rear? 34.5-36psi seem to high to me....
  17. Bluenvy

People near Roebling Road

how good are you're meteorologists down there? weatherchannel.com says 60% chance of scattered t-storms tomorrow and 80% rain on sunday. how right do you think thats going to be, because im going to be sorely upset if i drive 12 hours from PA to ride in the rain all weekend
  18. Bluenvy

Vemar Helmets

anybody have one? thoughts or comments about them? i kinda like them and i know a few GP riders wear them, just curious how they compare to arai or suomy
  19. Bluenvy

Tire Opinions

soooo since i cant get supercorsa pro rear tire in time for my trackday thanks to backorders, i need to find a new set. whats peoples opinions on the michelin power race's or the bridgestone bt-016? any other suggestions?
  20. Bluenvy

Tire Opinion

soooo since i cant get supercorsa pro rear tire in time for my trackday thanks to backorders, i need to find a new set. whats peoples opinions on the michelin power race's or the bridgestone bt-016? any other suggestions?