Search results

1. pjuanfish

What's stopping you from your first track day?

Thanks for your feedback. It seems the Q3s are less expensive as well for a darn good tire. Also, to y0ur point I think I am going to want them mounted and ridden on a bit before my first track day so I can get used to them prior to my first day out.
  2. pjuanfish

Dunlop Sportmax Q3 vs Michelin Power Supersport

I am getting ready to get new tires. I am going to track my street bike this spring/summer for the first time. I have 5 year old Michelin Pilot Power 2ct tires now which need to get replaced. Thinking of switching to Dunlops everybody seems to be suggesting getting the Dunlop Q3 tires...
  3. pjuanfish

Kas, I could use a back protector, I def. don't have one of those. I was thinking about getting the Michelin Power Supersport tires. How do they compare to the Dunlop Q3's?
  4. pjuanfish

I have a two piece Alpinestars Suite that zips together which I ride in. Are two piece suits allowed at the track?
  5. pjuanfish

Yep, it's Juan!!! What's up can't wait. I will def. need your pit crew! Lol! You are a believer! Be a believer! Thanks for showing me this forum. I have been reading other posts and stuff really good stuff!
  6. pjuanfish

All right Fellas. Can't wait. Just need to update my avatar with me riding around the track. Looking forward to the spring!