Search results

1. m mears

How did everybody fair at Pitt Race?

Road in the rain for the first time ever, on track, and did 5 sessions myself. Advice for the CR'S was very helpful and everyone else ears that I bent that day heeding advice on wet riding. It did translate into being alot smoother on Sunday in the drying then dry track. Came in after 2 laps the...
  2. m mears

Pitt Race Air Fence

I'll be in a red F150 and red trailer. Big tall bald ugly guy. Can't miss me.
  3. m mears

Pitt Race Air Fence

Should be arriving Shortley after 6. As stated above, where do we meet?
  4. m mears

Novice class classroom sessions.

Different organizations run they're N groups in different ways. Rider feedback and helpful hints and tips from the CR'S. Some don't allow you to pass a CR at all until maybe a leap frog lesson towards the end of the day let alone passing anyone, anywhere. N2 allows you to pass a CR when they...
  5. m mears

PittRace Update:

168 hrs now. Can't wait. I've been counting down the days since the schedule came out. Running both days this year. Ran the first full course event with you guys last year and had a blast.
  6. m mears

Summit main 4/4 gate close/open

Thank you. Wouldn't be rolling in until near dark anyways. Just didn't know if gates closed at any certain time at night.
  7. m mears

Looking forward to working with N2 and you

Marty is one hell of a photographer and even a nicer guy. Can't wait to get to Pittrace and hang out buddy. Congratulations again brother.
  8. m mears

Summit main 4/4 gate close/open

Any help with what time gates open/close for Mondays track day? I have to work Sunday and would be leaving after work and hopefully get there Sunday evening. A 6 hr drive is too long to drive down and be on track in the same day.
  9. m mears

WTB 04-05 GSXR 750 engine & ecu

Sneaky sneaky.
  10. m mears

Pittrace pictures

I second that. Would buy some if available.
  11. m mears

PittRace full 7/19--need somebody to pit with

Hmmm, 2 RC8's, a black and orange trailer, think you might, just might, like them KTM's. Lol. You will definitely be easy to find.
  12. m mears

PittRace full 7/19--need somebody to pit with

If it was Saturday, that'd be perfect for both of us. My buddy's bailed and asked pretty much asked the same question. Lol. Good luck and have fun.
  13. m mears

1st event with N2 at PITTRACE

Thanks. I plan on getting there 6:30ish saturday morning. Have to work Friday night and leaving from work Saturday morning. I have a 13' Red F150. Blue gsxr 750 #330. Should be good on getting through registration and tech getting there at that time. Correct?
  14. m mears

1st event with N2 at PITTRACE

I have been waiting for awhile now to ride Pittrace full with you guys. Cannot wait til Saturday. Buddy of mine backed out on going and will be rolling in by myself. From what I've read you guys make everyone feel welcome. Might look for a hand to unload out of truck. Lol. Weather doesn't look...
  15. m mears

Novice Trackday

I know that from personal experience no matter what it is, when you feel someone is watching what your doing and feel pressure you are not your best. I am out there to have fun and learn. I'm not going to be concerned about that. Especially being a new track to me, and for that point, everyone...
  16. m mears

Novice Trackday

I agree. I don't want to be the "that guy" who asks for a bump, and politely gets told "ya right." Lol. I agree on learning and that's what I am focused on. I, we, all want to have fun and get the most out of our days at the track, but also want to make it home unscathed . I am no spring chicken...
  17. m mears

Novice Trackday

Ok. Thanks for the replies and getting me "up to speed" so to speak, on the itinerary through the day. Getting to know the track, the lines and taking in all the critical info needed to improve my abilities is what I am looking forward to.Thanks again and am looking forward to meeting some of...
  18. m mears

Novice Trackday

I have registered for the 7/18 event at PIRC. This is my first event with N2 and had some questions regarding the Novice Class. I read through the N2 rule book and it says there is a meeting in the morning before the 1st session and wondered if there is a scheduled meeting between each session...
  19. m mears

New guy from Ohio

Didn't make it out this weekend, but paid for the 7/18 event at PIRC. Can't put into words how excited I am to be there. Hope the weekend was a success and will definitely see you on 7/18.
  20. m mears

New guy from Ohio

I am going to try my best. Won't be with my bike though. :(. I am definitely going for the next round there though. My daughter graduation party is Sunday and $ is set aside for that.