Search results

1. m mears

Summit main 4/4 gate close/open

Any help with what time gates open/close for Mondays track day? I have to work Sunday and would be leaving after work and hopefully get there Sunday evening. A 6 hr drive is too long to drive down and be on track in the same day.
  2. m mears

1st event with N2 at PITTRACE

I have been waiting for awhile now to ride Pittrace full with you guys. Cannot wait til Saturday. Buddy of mine backed out on going and will be rolling in by myself. From what I've read you guys make everyone feel welcome. Might look for a hand to unload out of truck. Lol. Weather doesn't look...
  3. m mears

Novice Trackday

I have registered for the 7/18 event at PIRC. This is my first event with N2 and had some questions regarding the Novice Class. I read through the N2 rule book and it says there is a meeting in the morning before the 1st session and wondered if there is a scheduled meeting between each session...
  4. m mears

New guy from Ohio

After years away from the track, I am so looking forward to getting back to it. I miss the great times and all the friends I had made years and years ago. Most of all, I want to take my riding skills to another level and improve each and every lap with the advice of both instructor's and fellow...