Search results

1. Raceless man

2002 GSXR 600

For sale is a 2002 GSXR 600. I bought it in 2015 from a racer/CR. He told me that he bought it from a friend/ former racer in Alabama. So as far as I know I am third owner. When I saw it after a 2.5 hour drive there was no way I was leaving without it. To me this bike was the real deal and I...
  2. Raceless man

02 GSXR front brake pads clicking

Good morning everyone..like the title says..i have an 02 gsxr 750..this just started..if I roll the wheel there is a clicking noise that I believe is the pads either moving sideways and tapping the rotor and piston or up and down maybe inside the caliper or topping out against the retaining pin...
  3. Raceless man

Steering head bearings

Good morning everyone, we didn't get to the track this season because my son bought a house and money was tight for him. Having had some extra money laying around for track time that I didn't use I decided to rebuild the suspension F/R on my daily. (02 GSXR 750) Been gathering parts all summer...
  4. Raceless man

Ohlins spring markings..

I was wondering if anyone has a decoder ring for these numbers on an Ohlins spring ? I googled some tables and charts but certainty still eludes me. Thank you
  5. Raceless man

Whimsical question

Driving to work this morning on the GSP I see a rider on a ninja 1000. He was adequately geared up with boots, helmet, gloves and a jacket. Not riding like a jack a$$. His bike was way low and stretched. He passes me and I get the opportunity to see this bike absorb the bumps and dips in the...
  6. Raceless man

Getting my bearings straight..

Hi everyone..soon I am going to service the swingarm on my 02 gsxr 750. Most Google searches come up with "All Balls" bearing kits. Does "All Balls" make quality bearings is my question ..? Thank you again
  7. Raceless man

WTB k2 gsxr 600/750 rearsets

Hello everyone..as the title states I am looking to get a pair for my consumables bin.. Not looking for aliexpress items..they frighten me a bit. I don't really care if they are marked up or even rashed a bit as long as they are straight and completely functional. Thank you
  8. Raceless man

Remember the fairing lower coming off ?

That's nothing by comparison...this is insane scary. https://plus.google.com/112741891416978985785/posts/LTg1oTRJ2tm
  9. Raceless man

02 gsxr no start issue..

Good morning everyone..trying to diagnose a no start issue on a 2002 gsxr 600. After two 90 degree lean angles at turn 9 at njmp the bike ran fine but in a later session it just stopped running ironically at the entrance to 9. Bike powers up, tach needle sweeps, fuel pump primes and starter...
  10. Raceless man

2 up session ?

Over the weekend at NJMP my wife noticed the people riding 2 up and she said she wants to do that. How does that work ? She has no gear aside from a helmet
  11. Raceless man

Just some thank you's

Good morning everyone, I just want to give some cred to everyone that helped me get my bike back together after my crash(s) on Saturday at turn 9. First crash I believe was just too much speed and couldn't bleed it off, lost the front and slid into the infield. Picked it up and limped back to my...
  12. Raceless man

NJMP this weekend....7/1, 7/2 ?

Haven't seen anyone put this up yet so....who is in ?
  13. Raceless man

Just watched...

Couldn't fit the title in the thread header..just watched "The doctor, the tornado and the Kentucky kid" for free at motogp.com. Really cool..check it out. Nicky Hayden seems like he was a really awesome person, so does Colin Edwards. Its free so check it out if you can.
  14. Raceless man

Sadness...

My son just sent me this link... http://houstonchronicle-tv.com/confirmed-ex-motogp-champion-nicky-hayden-is-dead/ Very sad..
  15. Raceless man

Posting deficit..

Ok..2 things in an attempt to defibulate the forum..Clear 1) northeasterners what is the weather doing in your area ? Ocean county is all rain and road flooding..with a good amount of slurpee ponding on the roads. Monmouth county is freezing rain and again much slurpee ponding. 2) I am betting...
  16. Raceless man

Wet weather gear..

Good morning everyone, my son and I have acquired most of the gear needed for fair weather at the track, this year we want to start getting some gear for those less than ideal days. Specifically wet weather gear. Rain tires and rain suits. When it comes to rain tires do you use the same...
  17. Raceless man

Alien spawn mutant squirrels in the attic...

Ok..wife calls me at work..she hears scratching in the walls she says...i said maybe it's just the wind and branch's are rustling and scraping the siding...she says..uh yeah..we don't have any trees close to our house...she is right of course. Haha So i do the humane thing and buy a havahart...
  18. Raceless man

Just curious..

I am sitting here watching The Walking Dead marathon waiting for the season premier and looked out the window as i heard something that got my attention. Down the street rolls one of those new can am 3 wheelers..i think there neat..i don't want one but they look pretty cool...it just made me...
  19. Raceless man

Chain irregularities..

Hello everyone..once again i would like to draw from the wealth of knowledge available from the people that come here..i recently bought a chain and sprocket set..installed everything and there were no issues..i have done this quite a few times so it wasn't difficult..here is the issue..i was...
  20. Raceless man

Wheel freespin...

Hello everyone...fixing some things on my bike. Putting a woodcraft folding toe piece on the shifter because it broke off at NJMP. Collin from Shagmoto saved the day and gave me a bolt and 2 nuts so i could finish the day. Thank you again Collin. Also putting a new rivet link on the chain the...