Search results

1. owenschristopherj

2006 r6 for sale

2006 r6 with title. 2,500 original miles. Penske rear shock Ohlins inserts in front suspension Suspension tuned for 180-200lb rider Vortex rearsets Full titanium exhuast K&n intake Smog block off plates Scott's steering dampener Full fiberglass fairings armour bodies I think Aftermarket...
  2. owenschristopherj

My ticking r6

So some may have heard my r6 rattle on start up or riding around the paddock. Last year I thought it was a bad timing chain tensioner. Upon inspection it was just an exhaust tick, I figured it was a rattle in a connection. Here are some pics https://imgur.com/a/lZFKW
  3. owenschristopherj

Bike is finally back together, with fresh paint.

My dad and I finally got around to redoing the body work on my bike. Please check it out, let me get some input on some decals. I was on the fence with Budweiser decals, but not anymore. http://imgur.com/a/H0CVD
  4. owenschristopherj

Need some decals made, Custom and some standard. Logos, and businesses

Im looking for a shop maybe local to NJ or a place online.. It seems places online for a custom sticker want like an arm and a leg for a couple stickers. Im looking into buying like 15-20, assorted sizes. any help would be great.
  5. owenschristopherj

Where to buy leathers and boots black friday

So I'm looking to buy boots and leather suit for track days in the spring . Anyone recommend a site that might have good sales on black friday?
  6. owenschristopherj

2006 Ford E350. 1 ton Van

2006 Ford e350 van, runs great , trans is good, tires are good, body is decent , heat and ac work good, truck has been serviced by the dealer entire time. Got a business need a vehicle? Want to start a business? Haul motorcycles ? Parts runner? 230k miles Looking for $3000 obo, trade for a...
  7. owenschristopherj

Hitting the apex , narrated by Brad Pitt

Who has seen the trailer ? Who is pumped to see this?
  8. owenschristopherj

My first track day sept 7th thunderbolt need leathers and boots

Reaching out to try to find a way to rent leathers size 46 US and boots size 11 for my track day on Sept 7th at thunderbolt raceway. I called yourtracksidegear.com But they won't be there. And also markbiltbikes.com and he doesn't have any . I have gloves and my helmet and just looking for a...