Search results

1. C

FS Alpinestars SP1 Race Suit

Alpinestars SP1 leather 1-piece suit. Size 46 - I'm 6'2", 190lbs and it fit perfectly. Including back protector and chest protectors (not shown in pictures). Used this suit for track days. Went down once in it (see the scuffs) but it is still 100% functional/safe. $500 obo Also have a pair of...
  2. C

Track Gear all prices are negotiable

I've given up the motorcycle and need to get rid of the gear. All prices negotiable. Everything is in great shape other than the scuffs on the suit (see pics) Alpinestars SMX Plus Vented Boots (size 45) - $200 Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves (XL) - $75 Alpinestars SP-1 Race Suit (size 54) with Bionic...
  3. C

2008 GSXR 750 Race/track bike

08 GSXR 750 Track bike. No title. Not sure how many miles are on the motor but it runs strong. Recent oil change. Tires still have some life left. 5000 obo. Fully safety wired Scorpion exhaust (no cat) Annitori quick shifter Penske triple clicker GPR steering stabilizer Vortex frame...
  4. C

New to N2

Not new to trackdays but I did my first one with N2 on 5/23 at PittRace. Great weather and the control riders were very helpful. I used the N2 contact form a couple weeks ago because I had a question about getting bumped to intermediate at the end of the day. I haven't heard back yet. Can any...