Search results

1. P

FS: Daytona 675 Armor Bodies Race Fairings , Graphite - Brand New!

I have a set of brand new Daytona 675 Armor Bodies race fairings, that are painted graphite. I bought these for my 07 675 that I was going to use for track days, but I ended up selling the bike. I'm looking to get $800 OBO + shipping. Thank You! Photos will be up tonight!
  2. P

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Race Bike

Only if you were closer!
  3. P

FS: 2008 Ducati 848

Ok cool, if the sale falls though, please contact me, we may be able to work a deal out.
  4. P

FS: 2008 Ducati 848

Are you including the fairings, that were bought?
  5. P

2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Graphite

sold!!
  6. P

Want to Buy Triumph 675

If your still looking for a 675, I'm located in maryland 15mins from baltimore, I have 07 675 graphite.
  7. P

FS: SV650 Engine,R6 engine and more

Wink, I sent you an email with photos etc.
  8. P

2007 Triumph Daytona 675 FS

U willing to sell any parts off that bike? interested in that rear shock.
  9. P

FS: SV650 Engine,R6 engine and more

I'll post some pictures up later, just see if anyone is interested in them. Been laying around in my garage for a while, my R6 is temporally retired from my last crash, so don't need this stuff. 1) SV650 with ton of spares(crankshaft..etc...) 2) 07 R6 engine 3) 03 R6 Frame 4) 07 R6 Frame 5)...
  10. P

WTB: Ducati 749 or 996

Looking for a 2000 and up Ducati 749 or 996. preferable 00-01.... I do not care about miles or if it is damaged in any kind of way, as long as you have the title.
  11. P

Condition of Summit Main??

Any one know the current condition of Summit Main? Last I heard it was very poor, in 10, 1 and the carousel.
  12. P

Michelin Power one 2ct tire??anyone use them???

Michelin Power one 2ct tire, suppose to be there new awesome street legal/track competition tire. Anyone use theses tires yet? Just looking for some feedback on wear and performance.
  13. P

BeaverRun 7-19-09 Sound regulation Question?

My question is involving the restriction on sound at Beaver run 95db at 50feet. I have 2 bikes i'm bring an 03 R6 with pretty much a straight pipe and a daytona 675 with after market exhaust. Either way both bikes are fairly loud. Has anyone had any issues with sound at beaver run? My first...
  14. P

Anyone ridden Roebling, GA ?

Never been out on Roebling in GA. Looking for some feedback on the track and experiences with conditions of the track. Thanks
  15. P

05 (03-05) Yamaha R6 Ohlins S46PR1C2LB rear shock. LIKE NEW

Hey, so is it the stock spring that came with the shock? so its setup for a 175lb rider? can you send pictures to boltvwgti@hotmail.com
  16. P

Recommended Tire pressures

Been looking around, usually the manufacture supplys a specific hot tire pressure to aim for can't find it. I'm looking for recommanded HOT tire pressures for: 1) Michelin Pilot power 2ct's Thanks!
  17. P

Pirelli tires being sold at 2008 pricing

Boltvwgti@hotmail.com , corsa 3's and dragon supercoras shipped to 20723
  18. P

Pirelli tires being sold at 2008 pricing

Boltvwgti@hotmail.com , corsa 3's and dragon supercoras