Search results

1. Alan #14

Clips for safety wire

I keep my bike safety wired for the street and track I simply like the extra safety. I noticed several people using clips with their safety wire setups and rear axle nut, where do you get the clips? I like the ability to access the fill plug without having to rewire every time also not having...
  2. Alan #14

Barber and tires

I know there are a lot of factors in tire wear but how abrasive is Barber on tires? Is it like Tally or RA? My rear tire is marginal on the left side from Tally but decent on the right. Just curious if I need to have a backup for two days at Barber. This will be my first time at Barber. TIA
  3. Alan #14

Busa tire size

Currently I track my Gen1 Busa and I'm taking her all the way to the edge of the tire with the factory size of 190-50, would I be better off running a 190-55 or a 200-50? I don't want to run out of rubber. Right now I'm running Q3's if that helps.
  4. Alan #14

2nd Track Day with N2

Last Saturday at Tally was my second track day with N2 and third in all. I got bumped to Intermediate which solidified me riding the track. I've noticed that its taking me longer to go back to street trim (its been a week and I still have my track tires on the bike).
  5. Alan #14

Gen 1 Busa wheel wanted

I know this may be a long shot on here but I'm looking for a Gen 1 Hayabusa front wheel with rotors. I need it for the track. That way it will be much faster and cheaper switching between the street to track and back to the street. So if anybody has one or knows of one for sale for a...
  6. Alan #14

New to N2

Hi, I'm new to N2 and track riding all together. I ride a 2005 Hayabusa which is a beast on the track. My first ever track day was Monday at Tally with a different group, then Road A on Sunday with N2. I've ridden the streets for a while now and dirt even longer. I'm looking forward to...
  7. Alan #14

1st N2 experience 7.5.15

I had my first experience with N2 yesterday. I had an absolute blast out there on my Busa. I would like to give a big shout out to all the CR's, especially Brian, he took extra time with me to show me the line and helped me pick up the pace. The last two sessions I was starting to hit my knees.