Search results

1. chris1KRR

Tire Service @ NCBike

anyone know if they'll be tire services at NCBike this weekend?
  2. chris1KRR

Dunlop GPA-Pro Fronts x2

Manufactured '15. 7455 (medium) compounds has less then 10 laps, the other might have one lap (practically new). Package deal, $175 OBO for the set. This is a great deal. Shipping included. Open to offers!
  3. chris1KRR

Clutch Pressure Plate Abnormal Wear?

Hey all! 2012 CBR 1000rr w/ slipper clutch At the end of a recent track day my clutch started making a knocking sound when clutch was released slightly, no throttle applied (doesn't happen in neutral).So I decided to replace the clutch plates and during the process I noticed this on the upper...
  4. chris1KRR

WTB GPS Lap Timer

Just as title states. Preferably AIM or Starlane but open to other manufacturers. Cheers
  5. chris1KRR

Bridgestone RS10 Track Performance

Anyone had experience with RS10's on track? Would appreciate some thoughts/opinions on these. Thx
  6. chris1KRR

Race Plastics 2012 CBR 1KRR

Hey all. Can anyone recommend a good company to buy race plastics for 12 1KRR other than hotbodies? Thanks!
  7. chris1KRR

Safety wiring question

Hi all, I'll be attending my first track day at VIR this Friday so needless to say I'm not to familiar with safety wiring. Is the setup I have here acceptable? I would also be attaching drain bolt plug to the same fixture as well. Thanks for the help!
  8. chris1KRR

Chris new member / first track day

Hey all, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. Will being doing my first track day at VIR on the 31st. Im stoked to say the least.