Search results

1. MotoHubUSA

NC Bike 8/8 Who's going???

We're looking at making the trip up. We can run tire service for you guys if there isn't another sponsor around. Would need to preorder tires like TODAY though. Website is getting some updates and we accidentally messed with the email. Shoot me a call/text at (843) 609-6074. We can haul up to 7...
  2. MotoHubUSA

Kinda New Here

Absolutely! We're still busy planning and reworking a lot of web development right now but we'd like to be able to scoot around to the other regions soon.
  3. MotoHubUSA

Transport to Roebling

We're bringing a couple riders down from Charleston area this weekend but we can round trip bikes and gear in the Savannah area for $50/each. We'll plan on being down there Friday afternoon. If anyone is in the area and wants a pickup for the weekend, give us a call! Dave (843) 609-6074...
  4. MotoHubUSA

Kinda New Here

Hi all, My name is Dave Hardie. I've met a few of you trackside at Roebling and Road Atlanta for N2 events. I run a new veteran project company called MotoHub USA. We specialize in transporting motorcycles and providing part and apparel sales with a pro-"Motoculture" focus We are currently...
  5. MotoHubUSA

Chasing Sunsets

Chasing Sunsets