Search results

1. henroc10

Awesome event at Tally 8-15 and 16

Bahahahahahaha....Q is looking at Raul in that pic. lol. "Oh crap! There's Raul. Execute photographic body position!" lol. Great shot and looking good tryzbiak. I shook your hand and said hello while you were at Huey's trailer. 6'2" black guy, bald head. Anyway, glad you had a good time...
  2. henroc10

Tally 15-16 Aug

I was in A group, but I was pitted with Shane and watched you, your lady, and one other guy we knew that was I for a few sessions ride Short. You guys looked good man!
  3. henroc10

Tally 15-16 Aug

Was a good day for sure. I got to ride with a couple friends I haven't ridden with in a year or two, and had a great time. Props!
  4. henroc10

New to N2 in Montgomery, AL

Yes sir!
  5. henroc10

Gotcha. Pat with the 250/300? If so, how are ya?
  6. henroc10

Nah, don't think so. I'm coming with another couple of friends that I haven't been to the track with in a long while. Who's this?
  7. henroc10

Tally 15-16 Aug

Parking is mostly grass unless you use RV parking. Power is usually fairly easy unless its a sold out day.
  8. henroc10

Riding my first N2 TD this weekend at Tally. I've been tracking since 2013. Wanting to get out and ride my bike with the new tune ahead of the WERA round next week. I'm sure this won't be my last time riding with you guys. Hope to meet some new peeps. Black/Red Kawi zx10r with green wheels...
  9. henroc10

Tally 15-16 Aug

I'll be there with a couple buddies. My first N2 TD. Looking forward to riding with some new folks and meeting some new people.