Search results

1. S

Street Plastics

Looking for OEM street Plastics for a 2007 Honda CBR600RR in Red
  2. S

Starlane Davincii Dashboard for 2009 R6

Does anyone have or is familiar with the Starlane Davinci Dashboards. If so, can you furnish how it works, ease of installation and the benefits for a track day rider. Thanks in advance.
  3. S

Cargo Trailer Renovation/Electrical Installation

Good evening to all. I've just bought an enclosed trailer and is starting a full renovation. I'm a little bit confused on how to implement the electrical installation. This is what I want: 9ea outlets-two of which is exterior for Tire Warmers, Air Conditioning and Interior Lights. I am...
  4. S

Expressions of Appreciation

As I sit here reflecting on a very enjoyable weekend, I would like to express many THANKS to all. To the control Riders who instruct and police us out there in a relatively dangerous environment- hats off to you guys. As I stuggle to get this riding thing down, I realize how difficult and...
  5. S

Paging Todd G

PM sent.
  6. S

Track Day packages affecting elite membership

If more than 12 track days are done through one of these new packages, will the way one earn their elite status for the next year be affected or is it applied as just another track day?
  7. S

Very Thanful

Taking a little time to say thanks to Nesba for a wonderful weekend. This was by far one of the most fun filled event that I've had in a long time at a track day. Special thanks to Kris (Keith code) for seeing in me what I didn't see in myself. Keep up the good work guys.
  8. S

Torque Question

If an extension piece is added to a Torque wrench: a) does the torque value change with the added distance (length of extension) between the head of the wrench and the socket? b) does the torque value change if the handle is extended?
  9. S

Saying Thank you

Just taking the time to say many thanks to the NESBA organization for putting on an awesome track day. It was a very hot day, and things went exceptionally smooth. With the heat, fatigue sets in rather quickly-even hydrated, so to see those CRs out there policing and constantly evulating us...
  10. S

trackday purchase from Powersport Honda being applied to NESBA membership?????????

If my trackday purchase is made through Power Sport Honda, will the credit for the day be applied to my NESBA account-towards elite membership?
  11. S

B Group Video(s) from T-bolt 5/23

Does Any one have any footage from Thunderbolt on 5/23/2011? Interested in seeing B group. Thanks
  12. S

Contacting Spyder Leatherworks

Does anyone know how to contact Alexia from Spyder Leatherworks in Wisconsin. Need to get intouch with her real fast...No reply from Biz # Track day this weekend and I really Need my suit.
  13. S

Just a little Gratitude

Just taking the time to thank all the Control riders for governing a wonderful day at lightning on Sunday 5/16. A special thank you to Chris Kurbricky for his input as well as critique on my riding. Even though all was not pleased, it eas still a sucess to me. As this was my first track day...
  14. S

videos from VIR 7/5 7/6

Is there any videos from the B group from VIR on 7/5 & 7/6?:popcorn:
  15. S

Gratitude to all at VIR on 7/5 7/6

I actually posted in the Mid Atlantic thread, should have been this one. Anyway, give thanks to all who cheered me on as this was my first time doing VIR North and South. Thanks to all my friends, this week was a blast. Special thanks to Cal the CR who took time to work with me, I really...
  16. S

videos from VIR 7/5 or 7/6

Does anyone have any videos from B group from VIR south 7/5 and/or VIR north 7/6? would love to take a look.
  17. S

Gratitude to the Nesba Family

As this was my first time at VIR, I was nervous as hell; however, with all the inputs from friends as well as the CRs the weekend was a blast. I want to especially say a special thanks to CAL. He took the time to show me around the north course and with that the butterflies really flew away...
  18. S

My appreciation

Just taking a little time to say thanks to all that made my comeback so darn special. After being away for so long, it was a good feeling to be welcomed back in such a great fashion. Thanks to all the CRs, but special thanks to Lenny and Dale for putting up with all my little...
  19. S

Helmet Requirements

Do Nesba require for helmets to be Snell rated or just DOT?
  20. S

updating info

To the powers that be, I am trying to update my profile, however my e-mail address which is probably linked to a previous account won't let me. please post a private e-mail address so i can update my account info. Thanks in advance.