Search results

1. condon66

WTB: 00-03 750 full exhaust

Need a full system to compliment my upgrades. Thanks
  2. condon66

Ignition module needed for qs?

Anybody have a link that shows which PCIII USB's require ignition module and which don't for use of quickshifter? Anybody know if an IM is required for PCIII USB 309-411 on a 02-03 GSXR750?
  3. condon66

Pc iii usb 00-01 gsxr750

This fits the early version harness (models manufactured before 6-01). The later 01's have the 02-03 version. This unit has the "guide slots" on the connectors. The later 01's and 02-03 connectors are flat-sided. Good condition. $150 shipped.
  4. condon66

'01 gsxr 750 geometry

Looking for suggestions on what was common set-up for this bike. Ride height increase over stock? And any raising the forks? Just looking for anyone with experience with this bike to give a good starting point. Thanks.
  5. condon66

Nelson Sept 5,6

Why don't I see this on the schedule anymore? I want to sign up but it's not there.
  6. condon66

Nelson, 6-20-09

Having been to Nelson today, I gotta say, I didn't think the condition of the track was all that bad. I've seen people talking on the forums like it resembles something thats been abandoned for 20 yrs. I also like the layout a lot more than I thought I would having seen it on youtube and...
  7. condon66

membership

I paid my membership two months ago. When will I see a membership anything in the mail??
  8. condon66

Beaver 4-19 rain held off?

Looks like the rain held off for most of the day. The radar looks like maybe the last session may have been wet. Doggone weatherman had me thinking the day would be mostly rain! Good for those that stayed though. Still doesn't take away from the good time I had Saturday.
  9. condon66

Beaver 4-18 beautiful day

Did my first trackday at the Beave today. Can a guy or girl have more fun?? How freakin awesome. I had a moment in turn 7 where I apexed too early and then thought I was running wide coming down the hill so I closed the throttle ever so slightly and the front slid out a bit and at that point I...
  10. condon66

membership

I purchased my membership about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard or seen anything from anyone yet. What should I be getting and about how long? Thanks
  11. condon66

WTB sv650 1st gen clip-ons

I be needin 1st gen clip-ons and a right side rearset mounting bracket. Anybody have these?? Thanks
  12. condon66

Arai 2008 rx7 corsair med.

Never on a ride. Just didn't use so its bye-bye. $400 shipped.
  13. condon66

Teknic chicane one piece

Worn three times, then I bought a size bigger. Suit for sale is size 40. Full armor including back. It was closeout so I couldn't return. Bought it low, selling it low. $275 SHIPPED.
  14. condon66

On like donkey kong

Last night I purchased my membership and 6/20, 6/21 at Nelson. This will be my FIRST trackday :eek::confused: Also just bought an '01 gsxr 750 dedicated track bike (in mostly stock form but has race plastics, rearsets, s.braided lines) so I dont fret about tweakin' my street ride. Roughly how...
  15. condon66

New from central PA

Hey everybody. After looking at a few organizations, I think I'll be signing with NESBA and looking to do Nelson and Beaver. I have a brother living in Meadeville and he's like 60-65 miles from either track so I could drive from there the same morning. Maybe two times each?? We'll see. I'm...