Search results

1. Windex

WANTED PitBull TRS Pins

WTB a Pitbull TRS Pins ( F0075H-001) For Ducati 1098/1198 large hub to use it with the trailer restraint system. Please If you have them please PM or shoot me a direct e-mail to cobra390t@yahoo.com with price and shipping cost to 28557. Thanks
  2. Windex

R6 Wheels with SC1 tires

Complete Pair of wheels that comes with SC1 M with half day run on them , Wheels were fitted on 01 r6 but will work on the following 99-02, 03-04, and 06-09 R6S, i beleive all the same diameter and will work. Front wheel comes with disk break . Rear will come with disk and drum but no...
  3. Windex

Pitbull Rear Stand

Pitbull rear stand for any bike with double swing arm ... $100 +S&H/Paypal
  4. Windex

Vortex clip On

In excellent shape Vortex clip on for any 43mm diameter fork the 99-02, 03-04, and 06-09 R6S forks are all the same diameter and will work. Asking $100 Shipped any where
  5. Windex

Penske 8983

Double clicker Penske 8983 set up fo up to 200LB rider , shock in mint shape , was serviced by MDM . $475 shipped any where + Pappal fees I will ship immediately
  6. Windex

01 Yamaha R6 Track/Race ready

Time to part with my very dependable R6, Bike detail can be found on the CL listed below. I am open to trades or cash offer. Bike is loaded with a lot of track goodies. it held it's own pretty well next to Fi. it will make a real great track bike or Club race for any level...
  7. Windex

New Member from NC

Hi to N2 from the beach ..2016 is here and figured to spice things up , been running the tracks for years with other teams . I was told N2 is solid and looking forward to check things out . My kids also into it , they are going to kick it on EX250's this year