Search results

1. Freddie

Anyone going to Pitt for 10/13 wk end and can give me and bike a tow from DC area or NC?

Hi all, I wish to attend Pitt week end on 10/13 and 10/14. I live in Raleigh NC. But I refuse to tow bike with my WRX to Pitt... Drive there is going to be hard on the manual pulling the bike. Anyone has space for bike and I please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. I can tow bike up to DC...
  2. Freddie

8/19 & 8/20 to Pitt Race from Raleigh NC (or further up)

Howdy! I really want to ride Pitt Race on 8/19 and 8/20. Any chance someone has space for my bike? I live in Raleigh NC but can meet further North if more convenient. Let me know! Freddie
  3. Freddie

Ride to and from NJMP Lightning on JUL 28th and 30th from NC?

Hi there! Anyone attending the NJMP Lightning trackday week end on 7/29 and 7/30 has space for me and bike? I can leave on Fri 7/28 but need to be back on 7/31... Let me know! Freddie
  4. Freddie

Raleigh, NC to Roebling 5/20

Anyone leaving from Raleigh or crossing Raleigh on their way to Roebling has space for me and bike? Will share expenses!!! Please let me know. Would really like to try Roebling. Never been. Thanks in advance! Freddie
  5. Freddie

Pitbull fitting PINS for trailer restraint - fits GSXR600 & 750 ('06-'10) and the GSXR1000 ('09-'17)

Selling one set of 2 (used) pin fitting hardwares for the GSXR600 and 750 ('06-'10) and the GSXR1000 ('09-'17)... $70 (+$5 for shipping or can bring it to a trackday if feasible) Located in Raleigh NC http://www.pit-bull.com/mm5/merchan...arch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=
  6. Freddie

Raleigh NC to Pitt Race (Sep 27 & 28)

Anyone traveling from Raleigh NC to Pitt Race next week end?
  7. Freddie

RA March 26 & 27

Anyone going to RA that week end passing through or leaving from Raleigh NC can pick up rider and bike? Let me know! Thanks!