Search results

1. AQUATIC

Great Weekend at Beaver

Great Day @ the Beave. Thanks to Buck for the Ntec. Sweet tire.
  2. AQUATIC

ROLLCALL Beaver June 12/13 and Tacos

In for Sunday. Trying for Saturday night arival.
  3. AQUATIC

summit point track condition update

I come by @ 1:37 on the R1. Sweet!
  4. AQUATIC

Q for competitive racers

Same story here. I went to Cycle Sport "Track Day" (one per year). The next month I enrolled in the MARRC school and raced the next day. Can you say lapper. :D Next year I did 5-6 race weekends and got into the top 5 in most novice races. Went expert after 1 1/2 years and raced 1 year as expert...
  5. AQUATIC

New 09 Kaw KLX250SF in MD $3999

New 2009 Kawasaki KLX250SF $3999. This bike has the street tires and brakes. Call 301-387-8233 with questions.
  6. AQUATIC

BeaveRun

Holliday Inn/ Beaver Falls. You must call the hotel for best room rate. Tell Michele your with BeaveRun to get track discount. Paid $119 w/taxes. 5 minutes from the track. At the track:Clean rest rooms. No electric. Do a search for after hours entertainment and don't let the Adult Books store...
  7. AQUATIC

State College / Altoona Area?

I have switched over from the Dunlop GP to the Super Corsa Pro last fall and love the Pirelli's. The turn in and feel are outstanding. The Dunlops would just go away with no warning and the supercorsa will start to slide a little letting you know it's time to freashen up. Just my 2 cents from a...
  8. AQUATIC

My Freshly Painted Track Weapon!!!!

Looks sweet! What brand of body work is on your bike?
  9. AQUATIC

Who's got the best spouse?

Happy B-Day Jim! Fast @ 40!!
  10. AQUATIC

Off season plans (mods gear)

Vortex rear sets, 520 sprokets & chain, new front tire, spare rims w/ rotors, (polished the lip to remove the red pin stripes) rear brakeline, go pro wide angle and a partridge in a pear tree.
  11. AQUATIC

Winter plans

Wisp resort opens next Friday:) We just got 9-12 inches:D Charged up the battery on the Apex. R1 on the snow.
  12. AQUATIC

Do and don't of enclosed trailers?

+1 I too have been looking for an enclosed. I stopped by Lowes today but all trailers there had cargo style doors. I have looked on ebay and some of the boards (wera). I'm thinking that a V nose will be better on fuel. Pretty sure I want something big enough for 2 bikes, ramp door, bike chalks...
  13. AQUATIC

Not fast enough, not even by a longshot.......

Congrats on the bump to A. I enjoyed pitting next to you on Sunday. Who was that guy at the end of your VID? :D
  14. AQUATIC

turning over a new leaf?

Checkout this book. It worked for me! www.bodyforlife.com
  15. AQUATIC

Harsh Reality of Racing...GNF Report

Road Atlanta is the Bermuda triangle of tracks. Fun track but bad stuff always seems to happen there.
  16. AQUATIC

Starting over again.

Same story here. Raced in the early 90's, (600cc) then joined NESBA 2001 as an "a " rider. After years of fatherhood I returned to the track in May 08. I did come back into "I" group. Started out as a lapper but before the lunch break it was all coming back to me. I will be runnin with the big...
  17. AQUATIC

one piece or two piece suit

On the subject of leathers: If you rent a suit for $50, Do you get boots? If you fall down, do you loose all of your $500 deposit? I have a friend who wants to ride a track day but has no suit.
  18. AQUATIC

ROLL CALL: Beave Oct 18-19

Thanks for the hotel input you never know about these things.
  19. AQUATIC

ROLL CALL: Beave Oct 18-19

Anyone ever stay at the holiday inn @ beaver falls? If so, is it ok?