Search results

1. ridelater

Power/camping

It’s been awhile since I road with N2. So I’ll ask. For the 7/24 day at lightning. Will night b4 camping be allowed and included. Also is power included or paid separate though the track.
  2. ridelater

Tire vendor/ July 24th njmp

Looking to get a set of tires re balanced. Will be a tire guy at this track day?
  3. ridelater

NJMP 6/2&3

Sounds good. . Thanks.
  4. ridelater

NJMP 6/2&3

Couple quickies. It’s been awhile since I did a track day. Is power and camping included here. Then last one what time on Saturday can we roll in and set up. Thanks. And see you all Sunday for the fun.
  5. ridelater

evolve GT and a general question

Its been awhile since i have done a track day with N2 and even longer at NJMP. 1.) the day i sign up for is partner with evolve gt. how is that different from a normal day. 2.) at NJMP is camping, electric, and 24 gate open separate or included with your Track days thanks
  6. ridelater

Roll Call: Thunderbolt Fri, Sat, Sun 8/25-8/27

+1. :dislike:
  7. ridelater

Roll Call: Thunderbolt Fri, Sat, Sun 8/25-8/27

I'll be there all three days. First day on my 600. Next two on my sv braking in new forks and changing up some gearing b4 final ccs weekend. Would love to start each session with any other sv guys in A group.
  8. ridelater

7/4 NJMP

What the story on power at njmp. I know it was free the last time N2 was there. Will it be the same on the 4th?
  9. ridelater

TB Labor Day?

Dave you should entry some LW races. The grid are big an ultra competive. 1.30 will win it. 1.35 will get you last place.
  10. ridelater

TB Labor Day?

Brew crew will be rolling in Saturday morning and racing all weekend plus the track day as well. Will also have two sv's rolling though tech plus our mw machines as well.
  11. ridelater

Your Track Goals for 2015?

Have fun. Hopefully on my last track day I said what a great year! Get on track more. Didn't do as much as I wanted last year. More track days and less racing. Got away from having fun and was to focus on results. Not race but ride with my buddies for a change and still reach my personal...
  12. ridelater

2005 Suzuki SV 650 2nd Gen

Location? Clean title?
  13. ridelater

Dunlop GP-A 211 vs GP-A Pro

Just ran the gp pro last weekend(8477) M+ rear. Front 7455(M). Ran 33/22. Though the tire was pretty good zero complaints. I ran consistent 34' all day and had no cold tear. The guy next to me ran the same times and did have cold tear. We were both on 600, but he had a 7455 rear on which...
  14. ridelater

Our own Dave Sanders....

You should have ran some CCS races. I was expecting to see you at njmp all year. Come out and play next yyear with us.
  15. ridelater

CCS Summit 8/23,24...

Most are tomorrow. There two plus super twins on Sunday but all are after the TC races. I can't wait around till 2ish to start racing so I'm only doing Saturday.
  16. ridelater

CCS Summit 8/23,24...

I'll be there. Got SV rain shoes and gear packed for this one.
  17. ridelater

switching from pirellis to Dunlop's

Been on the supercora for like 10 years but looks like price/ deals might make me switch to dunlops. Can someone give me the run down on the gp-pro and the d211.
  18. ridelater

N2 + YCRS Offers Skill Enhancement Day & Clinic!

Having the elite membership does the perk of having the option to cancel apply to this track event. What to make sure before i sign up.
  19. ridelater

Tires for August NJMP

+1. I will be needing some.
  20. ridelater

ROLL CALL: August 2&3 Airfence Fundraiser

I'm planning on hitting these days. Who selling pirelli rubber for N2 these days.