Search results

1. A

Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa (SC1) - Front Tire Question

I started using Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa (SC1) tires, with warmers, on an SV650. Stock wheels 120/70 Front, 160/60 Rear. 36 PSI Front, 25 PSI rear. The rear tire visibly wears out (after 3-4 track days) and gets replaced, but the front still looks great, after twice as many track days...
  2. A

Pittsburgh

Having had such a great time at Summit Point this past weekend, I have decided to head to Pitt Race hoping for more of the same. Who knew October was such a great month for track days? Camping is out of the question this time, as spouse is coming. So where is the nicest/closest/safest spot...
  3. A

NJ to Barber

I am driving from Camden County NJ to Barber, leaving early Friday and coming back on Monday. I am taking an SUV pulling a 5x8 open utility trailer. Not looking for gas/tolls, just would like someone to take the wheel for part of the trip so I can sleep, work, read. My wife bailed. I have room...
  4. A

Nice Feedback about N2 on Two Enthusiasts Podcast

Jensen Beeler of Asphalt and Rubber speaks highly about N2 on Two Enthusiasts Podcast. https://soundcloud.com/two-enthusiasts-podcast At about 18:00 If you have never given a listen, check them out. Great show.
  5. A

10-21 NCBike photos?

Anyone know who was taking pics? Thanks!
  6. A

Hello

Hi all. Road with N2 for the first time on 8/26 and 8/27 at NJMP. Harley XR1200 and GSX-R750. Thanks for having me. It was a great weekend. Hope to get out another weekend.