2. J

Pit Bull stands

Me too.
  3. J

Pit Bull stands

No, they are the original ones.
  4. J

Pit Bull stands

I have a front stand, rear stand, and a front pin lift stand. Used condition. Only pin I have was for an 07 CBR 600. Also have spare parts for the front and rear stand. Shipping would be crazy expensive. I am 1/2 hour from PittRace and can bring them there to any N2 days. $325 for all three...
  5. J

Adjustable rearsets knee down question

There is a really good reason for that. Can you guess what it is? Did you know that it is possible to get a knee down with stock rearsets? :cheers:
  6. J

Suzuki Pitbull Pins for trailer restraint

This is just the pins, not the full restraint system or mounting plate. :D
  7. J

Suzuki Pitbull Pins for trailer restraint

Pitbull Part # F0075AA-000 Fits GSXR600 97-05 GSXR750 00-05 GSXR1000 01-08 TL1000 All SV1000 All Hayabusa 99-13 $55 shipped
  8. J

2007 Honda 600RR for sale

Sent you a PM
  9. J

New organization

No, however I think everyone is aware of your situation since you have posted it 7 or 800 times now. We get it and sympathize, but put the stick down man the horse has no flesh left on its bones.
  10. J

Wtb nesba sticker??

PM me your address I can send you a couple black ones.
  11. J

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

:agree: Well said Mike. I have seen Bob logged on here a couple of times, but he has made no comment.
  12. J

Roll call Barber who's going?

Oh brother, sandbagging already. :D
  13. J

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

It was the number that was already on the 1st track bike I ever bought, never changed it. :D
  14. J

Light lowside now steering isn't right suggestions?

What Dave said and if that is not it, onto the steering head bearings.
  15. J

More Barber Dates

[QUOTE=seasnake;300817 March will be the first time I've ever been to Barber. The bike is ready to go. I'm already praying for good weather! Fun track, beautiful facilities, it will put a smile on your face. If you can make time, go over to the museum.
  16. J

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

And please use a torque wrench next time if you did not this time. :)
  17. J

More Barber Dates

Dude, it's a unicorn. :D Unicorn > pony