Search results

1. One Slow RC51

Rain Policy

I'll be using my refund towards a rain poncho for my leathers and some waterproof boots and gloves. I have no issue if we will ride in the rain. I would just like to come prepared, the way the manual read before it made it sound like we would not. Either way thanks to the management for...
  2. One Slow RC51

Banjo Bolt Bleed?

I would think twice about the hot bleed. If you have air/moisture in there you may get vapor lock and dump the front.
  3. One Slow RC51

Feeler: 2001 RC51 For Sale, Virginia Beach VA

I'm basically trying to get some feedback on an asking price of $3000 -$3500, and whether anyone is interested. http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt113/lateonthebrakes/ 2001 Honda RC51 SP-1 32,000 miles with clean Virginia title. Modifications ·Sato Ti/Carbon Fiber Low Mounts slip-on exhaust...
  4. One Slow RC51

one bike two riders

I'm also interested in how this works. My little brother wanted to try the two morning intro sessions and I would ride the remainder of the day.
  5. One Slow RC51

Bridgestones now available through Turn One Racing

I am towards the faster end of beginners. I worried about them fading as it gets pretty hot at VIR July through August. What is the hot pressure when you come in right off the track or have tire warmers on. I know the dunlops I run are supposed to be 28psi in the morning and 33psi right off...
  6. One Slow RC51

Bridgestones now available through Turn One Racing

I'm about to pick up a 120/70 & 190/55 combo from you for my RC51 I take to Summit Point and VIR. I'm thinking I should be picking up the type 3 compound for front and rear judging by the temperature/traction chart from the bridgestone website. Any guidance on the subject? Also, what are the...
  7. One Slow RC51

rc51 race parts

If you haven't sold the airbox, how much did you want and will it fit an '01?