Search results

1. Lhazelwoodjr

New To N2 From PA

Thank you for the welcome[emoji106] yes this group seems pretty awesome! And thank you for the riders manual link! I will definitely be printing it out and reading it over after work today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Lhazelwoodjr

New To N2 From PA

Very awesome[emoji106] will do. Thank you for the info Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Lhazelwoodjr

New To N2 From PA

tdelegram Thank you Tom. I will definitely stop buy at the track and say hi. The more I'm around and learning from you guys the better. I appreciate it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Lhazelwoodjr

New To N2 From PA

Dave561 Thank you Dave! And yeah, your not to far from me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Lhazelwoodjr

New To N2 From PA

Thank you! I'm happy to be here. I plan on picking up an R6 after Christmas. I would skip out on the kids presents and get one now but then I don't think I would qualify for dad of the year. And I'm still reading up on suits. But I will definitely be looking around and asking. Thank you again...
  6. Lhazelwoodjr

New To N2 From PA

Hello everyone my name is Larry and I'm from lancaster PA. Im new to N2, and also new to all of this track day and sport bike racing discipline. I come from Car building and racing, and my plan next spring and summer was to build another car and race it. But long story short here I am full...