Search results

1. Ron R

09 Ducati 1198

Sold
  2. Ron R

09 Ducati 1198

4200 miles 800 miles since service Bike is great just needs someone who has time and health to ride it. I have stock mufflers and tag bracket. $8900 Central Maryland
  3. Ron R

16 R1

Sold Thanks
  4. Ron R

16 R1

Yeah my health won’t allow me to use it. Really appreciate all you did for me Tom. N2 gave me some of the best times of my life !
  5. Ron R

16 R1

Thanks Really tough decision to get out of the life.
  6. Ron R

16 R1

Bought new Dec 17 400 miles break in on street 2300 total miles Never down, title in hand Has been stored in climate controlled garage since new. Professional paint applied Armor bodies, zero gravity Olins front carts , rear shock and steering damper. ASV levers. Woodcraft rear sets , frame...
  7. Ron R

New to Pitt or could use some help??

I’m trying Thanks man
  8. Ron R

It’s taken Hope everyone has a great weekend
  9. Ron R

I have a great pit with electric paid for Saturday and Sunday. I won’t be able to ride and would like to help someone out. These pits easily handle a couple basic trailers and a few riders. Preferably someone new or someone that could use some help. Send me some track pics and we’ll call it...
  10. Ron R

PittRace 5-15-16 roll call

Mentally in Physically questionable Love that track and facility
  11. Ron R

Registration is now open!

Possibly the worst answer anyone would give. I’d rather you say we won’t have what you want rather than act like what I want is wrong. Take care
  12. Ron R

Registration is now open!

I’ve never been on Dunlops Would this mean that pirellis won’t be available at track days or that both will be there. Thanks
  13. Ron R

Safety wire

Thanks for the input I ordered a sack of bits yesterday and I’ll get to it when I get back in town. I’ll throw the drill press in the truck if I don’t get done. thanks Ron
  14. Ron R

Safety wire

Ok so I’m running way behind. I ordered a safety wire jig last week thinking I’d get my bike wired for WERA at Pitt next weekend. Jig showed Thursday and I thought things were coming together. Nope , it’s a total hunk O junk and now ship time is not going to work. Long way of asking if any one...
  15. Ron R

What ear plugs do you use?

I don’t wear them riding but have used a bunch of different types shooting. Normally I get by fine with a set of the foam ones installed properly as mentioned above. But in some circumstances they don’t cut it so I use a pair I made with a kit from bass pro. It’s a two part mixture and you push...
  16. Ron R

Pit bitch help this September at Pitt.

I should also be there Saturday if anyone needs some help.
  17. Ron R

Why so few CBR?

I highly recommend going to the 600. You will learn a lot more and you will learn it quicker. It is a lot less power to manage forcing to improve skills as you fill your toolbox. There is no HP to rely on. You will burn through fewer tires so that you can spend your $ on training and good gear...
  18. Ron R

Why so few CBR?

It’s such a personal preference thing. If you enjoy the 1000 then use it. If you think it’s too much then sell it. There are tons of people that love their 600s and wouldn’t dream of riding a 1000 and vice versa. I love my 1000 and wouldn’t sell it for nothing. I did start on a cbr600 and it was...
  19. Ron R

Best bang for buck generator?

I’m not sure I’m understanding you. Are you saying that the voltage fluctuates or goes completely off. Off is a problem but some amount of voltage drift is really no big deal on resistance heating. I certainly wouldn’t want my A/C subjected to that.
  20. Ron R

Hotel Discounts?

Like you I used to stay in hotels but I switched to a air mattress in my trailer when I had to choose between tires or a hotel room. Maybe some group might get you some discounts like AAA or AARP etc